"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Has anyone managed to book Hallowishes Dessert Party via phone? I've called twice with no availability :-(.

Has anyone managed to book Hallowishes Dessert Party via phone? I've called twice with no availability :-(.

I haven't tried since Saturday, but they weren't open yet when I did call and sounds like still not open. Online is definitely not open, so they will likely be available online and by phone at the same time. Hopefully soon!

One more quick question regarding hours. I know I can enter at 4:00, my question is what time does the party end? Is it 11:00 or 12:00. Our date is August 23. Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else or if it is common knowledge. I just can't find it:worship:

One more quick question regarding hours. I know I can enter at 4:00, my question is what time does the party end? Is it 11:00 or 12:00. Our date is August 23. Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else or if it is common knowledge. I just can't find it:worship:
I believe it is 12.

We're flying in August 24th in the afternoon. We want to go to MNSSHP but am thinking of waiting to buy our tickets till we land just in there is a flight delay (they we would do another day later in the week). Any issue with buying same day tickets? I don't think there is much chance this party will be a sell out.

We're flying in August 24th in the afternoon. We want to go to MNSSHP but am thinking of waiting to buy our tickets till we land just in there is a flight delay (they we would do another day later in the week). Any issue with buying same day tickets? I don't think there is much chance this party will be a sell out.

I think it will be a little more expensive, just a couple bucks per ticket.

I think I've already asked this so sorry if I have, but are we allowed to paint our whole face? I know we can't wear masks, but didn't know if having our whole face painted is allowed. DH and I are thinking about switching our dwarfs idea to Coco because we really like that movie. We are thinking about just doing some dia de los muertos painting on our faces. Any thoughts?

Just in case - August 23 is NOT a party date! August Event Dates are August 17, 24, 28 and 31/

I think I've already asked this so sorry if I have, but are we allowed to paint our whole face? I know we can't wear masks, but didn't know if having our whole face painted is allowed. DH and I are thinking about switching our dwarfs idea to Coco because we really like that movie. We are thinking about just doing some dia de los muertos painting on our faces. Any thoughts?
We’ve done face paint with no issue in the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter