"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to also do a Christmas behind the scenes tour that only runs on the Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. That only left the Thursday or Friday party for us to choose from and I figured the Friday party would be a little more crowded. Plus we have an early ADR the next morning at Animal Kingdom and I didn't want to do that after a late night. Whichever night you decide to go you're going to have fun.

Thanks! I think we're going to go on Sunday. It's my birthday and I figure that would be a good way to spend it. Especially since I couldn't get into Ohana, haha.

The Terrace party does NOT appear to have reserved parade viewing. I had read upthread that the Terrace party for the HALLOWEEN party included parade viewing area as well, I do not see that on the Xmas description. Bummer!

I got the same and called. They couldn’t get me a reservation either.

Was just on the website and CRT is now available to book online! There were two times available about 30 min ago. Hope you can get an ADR.

I got my dessert party!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Just wanted to mention for anyone looking for a dessert party if you search your date with all the Magic Kingdom restaurants it's coming up as no available times but as of 11:47am (PST) if you go into the dessert party page on it's own and then search there are still tables available. Hope that helps someone.

Last edited:
This we be our second trip at Christmas time! Can you all tell me about the holiday dessert party? In February we did the garden view dessert party and it was a great time. Is this the exact same fireworks and desserts? I don't think I would wanna pay again if it's the same show. Would love to see some pics and reviews from last year.

Thank you for posting these links! I didn't realize this even existed. I always learn something new on these boards.

Got dessert party tickets for November 9th. My traveling party decided they like having a reserved viewing area rather than having to deal with the crowds, and desserts are good, too. It's going to be a fun day for us, I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter