"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Basically, I am trying to get an idea of what the character lines situations would be like after the 10:45 TTL show. What the probabilities are of even getting Moana or Jack/Sally. If at that time of night, lines are shorter, are they still 30-45 minutes or longer or shorter (typically), and then if we had to absolutely make a choice between one other the other, we could do that. If we could hit both, that would be awesome, but unexpected. So trying to get a plan together, especially if TIME plays a factor in deciding one M&G over the other.
It's hard to predict as this is the first party

Hi everyone! I'm going to my first party ever on Tuesday and getting excited! I have a FP for Jungle cruise before the party starts. Does anyone know if it will be the same as the Jingle Cruise during the party? Does anything change during party time or is a season long thing?

It's hard to predict as this is the first party
Ok. I got you there. I was just thinking if prior years parties were any indicators about character line lengths and times. I do apologize for any confusion. We are attending on the 25th, not tonight. So we have a couple of weeks still. I just feel like I have so much to do, I want all the planning to be done for good! :)

Hi everyone! I'm going to my first party ever on Tuesday and getting excited! I have a FP for Jungle cruise before the party starts. Does anyone know if it will be the same as the Jingle Cruise during the party? Does anything change during party time or is a season long thing?
Jingle cruise is the same until the first week of January for everyone

Exactly. Basically, I am trying to get an idea of what the character lines situations would be like after the 10:45 TTL show. What the probabilities are of even getting Moana or Jack/Sally. If at that time of night, lines are shorter, are they still 30-45 minutes or longer or shorter (typically), and then if we had to absolutely make a choice between one other the other, we could do that. If we could hit both, that would be awesome, but unexpected. So trying to get a plan together, especially if TIME plays a factor in deciding one M&G over the other.

Maybe you could do Jack and Sally 1st thing before the party starts.. that way you can go Moana at the end of the night after TTS??

45628106_10218117912285090_6014667764617183232_o.jpg

45609140_10218117915565172_6338790370712748032_o.jpg
THANK YOU!!!! Looking forward to reports on what characters are there tonight!

What buildings is the "snow" blown from during the parade? We usually try to get a spot in front of the train station for parades, but we are going with 3 kids who would love to be snowed on and I'm not sure if it will happen there.

What buildings is the "snow" blown from during the parade? We usually try to get a spot in front of the train station for parades, but we are going with 3 kids who would love to be snowed on and I'm not sure if it will happen there.
From Casey's to Emporium, depending on wind you might see some "flakes " by the train station but I wouldn't count on it

To be honest I'm a bit disappointed in the treats you pay for.
None jump out to me and they just seem a bit plain.
Also I don't happen to see the wrapped sugar cookie under the free treats which had been mentioned in the HUB info.
I think my sister and I are going to bring a zip loc baggie for some of the cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter