"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a shot of last night's parade from our Tony's viewing area.

20181110_095120.jpg

Last edited:

I'm trying to come up with my plan and want to use the same one I used last year. Does Frozen Holiday wish happen at 6:15p again this year, then 8:15p as well? I looked it up and can't find it listed anywhere. Last year we did the 6:15p show and it worked out perfectly so I want to do that again if I can. Thanks!
It’s on Post #1, MVMCP Entertainment, Frozen Holiday Wish. Both times.

With all of this talk of snowfall, I thought I'd mention something I saw on a livestream last night. There is a nice 'snowfall' in Tomorrowland after 'Totally Tomorrowland Christmas.' I hadn't seen this mentioned anywhere else on the thread, so thought I'd let people know.

Our family was trying to figure out how to get the snow experience for our kids without being crowded into Main Street to stake out a spot. When I saw the snow falling in Tomorrowland, I thought 'Problem solved!' Magical experience with virtually no crowds or wait time :)

Thanks! I’ll add to Post #1 later today.

All these Tony's posts are going to end up costing my $$$. Hmmm...EMM-Fantasyland or Tony's for MVMCP? Not sure which to choose.

I'm glad you all love the new event at Tony's but I would love to see a review of the dessert party also with pictures of the goodies. Anyone?:santa:

OP posted link, this thread, yesterday to Josh’s Tony’s review of food, drinks, reserved spot which included photos and detailed description & thoughts.

All these Tony's posts are going to end up costing my $$$. Hmmm...EMM-Fantasyland or Tony's for MVMCP? Not sure which to choose.

I understand. We booked EMM-TSL, JBJB DP & HEA DP. Don’t really want to cancel any of those (could) but have been considering for parade viewing. In my feelings paying more for Tony’s than our party tickets.

It seriously does NOT get any better!!!!

I can't disagree with this at all! Great shot, great spot :worship::flower1::earsgirl: And it's because of this (really it couldn't get much better could it?) that Disney gets us to spend the $$$$. Probably going to book Tony's for party next week, if there are spots left.....

Post #1
:santa: Snow on Main Street, U.S.A.
This isn’t “real” snow, it is actually imitation snow. There is a “snowfall” on Main Street (Between Casey's Corner & the Emporium) before the parades and then at the end of the evening. There is also snow on Main Street after the fireworks.

A PP said the snow was practically constant all evening.
Only stopping for a couple of shows and then starting back up again.

Yeah and my sister and I would like to experience it without sitting and waiting for a parade or fireworks show since we aren't really into them.

Me too. We will see the parade and fireworks but it doesn't necessarily have to been on MS. It snowed in N Florida the year DH and I got married (right before we moved away lol) and it was surreal. Snow at Disney might be the last Disney thing I need to make our years of Disney complete lol......

@OhioStateBuckeye - is this itinerary doable? Its just me so am hoping I can slip in to watch things without long waits. I don't have to be up front

3:45-4:15 SOtMK and Bypass
4:15 - 4:35 FP Buzz
4:35-5 FP 7DMT
5-6:30 & Dwarves
6:30-7:30 Scrooge McDuck and Donald
7:30-8 Dinner as Cosmic Rays
8-8:30 Edge Effect
8:30-8:50 Totally Tomorrowland Christmas
8:50-9:20 Magic shots in hub
9:20-9:45 Reindeer Wranglers
9:45-10:15 Wishes in front of Caseys
10:15-10:45 Mickey
10:45- 11:30 Parade near train station
11:30- 12:20 Mickey's Most Merriest

Is this too ambitious? I really don't care if I ride any rides, altho I may slip over to BTMRR if I can

Sorry this has taken me a while to reply. My week was crazy.

I actually think it looks very doable.

Remember that photopass will be available on Main Street after the park officially closes, so you'll be able to get some magic shots at that time too.

I think the only iffy part is meeting Scrooge and Donald. I'm not sure how popular those two are this year, since you can meet Scrooge at AK now. If that takes longer than you hope, you might think about grabbing some food to go and listening to Edge Effect from a distance while you eat. I believe you could hear the show from the tables underneath Astro Orbiters.

I would also make a list of 3-5 must dos, that way if you run over on time for anything you'll know ahead of time what your priorities are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter