Official 2018 Star Wars Dark Side Weekend

Wine and Dine Thursday Expo, we went mid afternoon after the early rush and before locals got off of work. I have to say, it was a relaxed atmosphere, we even had chef Mickey with no line to take pics! Thus, we have fast passes at Epcot till 1pm, then we will walk over to a Boardwalk resort and jump on an Expo bus. One more sleep! Hope to make the fireworks tomorrow night at MK!

Mentally, I'm ready to leave now! Unfortunately, we don't fly down until Friday night. I think this is the first time hitting the expo on Saturday. Crowds may be better, but I'm curious what merchandise will still be available. Still bummed about the lack of New Balance runDisney shoes...

I gave my husband a couple different options - looks like we're going to do EXPO at opening then drop off at the resort then drinking at EPCOT. We've done opening crowds before so we know what we're getting into. Maybe we'll head straight to merchandise then go to get our bibs.

This morning’s weather here in FL was awesome for running!!! I haven’t really paid attention to the forecast for this weekend. Sometimes we don’t even get the weather predicted for the current day.

Is there a general time length between corral starts? I’m just curious at estimating what time I’ll actually start. Thanks.

This morning’s weather here in FL was awesome for running!!! I haven’t really paid attention to the forecast for this weekend. Sometimes we don’t even get the weather predicted for the current day.
It was perfect! Unfortunately for the weekend it's looking like it will be a bit warmer with lows in the upper 60's. I saw Sunday there is a possibility of thunderstorms as well. Hopefully it changes as we get closer.

Would it be possible to get from POP to the Animal Kingdom parking lot to cheer people on for the half marathon? If so whats the best route?

Excited about the merch preview!! Not sure how I feel yet about the "I conquered it" vs the usual "I did it". Also, hoping there is some stuff with Vader on it - he's my fave. :darth: I get that they want to stick with characters from the new movies, but Vader IS the dark side, right??

Excited about the merch preview!! Not sure how I feel yet about the "I conquered it" vs the usual "I did it". Also, hoping there is some stuff with Vader on it - he's my fave. :darth: I get that they want to stick with characters from the new movies, but Vader IS the dark side, right??

He is to me! Every time I think of Kylo Ren, I get a picture of shirtless Adam Driver in my mind and I'm o_O and not in a good way.

Does anyone else feel "fake" scratchy throats or other cold symptoms during race week? I swear I always get so scared I'm getting a cold that most of the time I think my throat is starting to get scratchy when it really isn't lol.

Does anyone else feel "fake" scratchy throats or other cold symptoms during race week? I swear I always get so scared I'm getting a cold that most of the time I think my throat is starting to get scratchy when it really isn't lol.
I've been feeling that way since last week though I think it's mostly due to pollen counts and weather whiplash

Feel sick? Not usually. Feel like there's no possible way I can finish (regardless of race distance)? Always.
That's where I'm at right now! I'm terrified of anyone with a balloon behind me! Saturday in the parks is going to be interesting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter