• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't be there until next week, but we can send you one when we are back.
I have an extra I can send you right now. I don't need the stamped envelope but you can DM me your address and I'll put it in the mail Monday. I have 2 since my son didn't want his. I'm also at one of the upcoming parties so I'll have no problem get another.
Thank you both. You just made my dd's day.
@Selket I sent you a pm

I just checked and tickets for Cruella's party are for the first time in forever, available on Halloween night.

I’m behind in writing a review, but I did the Cruella’s party two Fridays ago.

I know if hasn’t had a ton of love on this thread, but I actually really enjoyed it - which surprised me since 1) it’s Tony’s, and 2) the location and time just really don’t fit into how we would normally do a party at all.

Full review to come (when I have a few minutes)!

I’m behind in writing a review, but I did the Cruella’s party two Fridays ago.

I know if hasn’t had a ton of love on this thread, but I actually really enjoyed it - which surprised me since 1) it’s Tony’s, and 2) the location and time just really don’t fit into how we would normally do a party at all.

Full review to come (when I have a few minutes)!
Darn, I hope it not too good of a review, I passed on the tickets for the reasons you cite.

Darn, I hope it not too good of a review, I passed on the tickets for the reasons you cite.

My quick take is you really have to determine if it’s a good fit for how you want to spend party time. We were busy doing other things and didn’t actually go until well into the event. It absolutely was not worth it for the amount of time we actually spent there (note, this was of my choosing).

But I thought the food was actually decent (although we just nibbled, too darn late for that much food), I enjoyed a few quick beverages (nice way to cap off the night), and the CMs there were totally on their game. The CMs made the event, in my opinion.

I wish there was a restaurant venue to host this somewhere more in the middle of the park. The location makes logistics kind of annoying for some styles.

Just back from tonight’s party. It wasn’t sold out, and you could tell. Walkways had room to move, TOT lines were short all night, and rides were mostly a walk-on. Character lines weren’t terrible either. We met Elvis Stitch with only two people in front of us, and we saw short lines for others as well. Glad we have the party pass. Looking forward to three more parties this week!

According to all the weather sites, the temps went up quite a bit for next weeks parties. It was originally supposed to be in the 60s at night, now up in the mid 70s. I hope my son doesn't overheat in his costume!

According to all the weather sites, the temps went up quite a bit for next weeks parties. It was originally supposed to be in the 60s at night, now up in the mid 70s. I hope my son doesn't overheat in his costume!
If you can take a change of clothes in case he gets uncomfortable in his costume

We went to last night's party. We were there for only 2 hours of the party. But we covered a lot of ground in those 2 hours.

Arrived between 6 and 6:30.
1. Bypass for Twix!
2. People Mover
3. Laugh Floor ToT and show.
Dh got picked on! Was hilarious.
4. CoP ToT
5. Pumpkin Spice sundae for dh and I st split. And pumpkin milkshake for ds.
6. Pecos Bill's ToT.
7. Back to CoP ToT for more applesauce.
8. Tomorrowland Speedway
9. Dumbo
10. ToT at railroad.
11. DS was ready to go home. But we went shopping instead.
12. There was merchandise we didn't notice before at Big Top Souvenirs. A headless horseman mug was one of those things.
13. ToT at Pinocchio Haus.
14. Shopping at Memento Moro.
Found this really cute HM top that's made just like the Mickey pumpkin, ghost, and treats top.
Resized_20191020_224744.jpeg
15. SOTMK card
16. Back to TTC and in car before 9:30.

I was surprised at how many people left when we did. I wondered if they had the party pass like us and headed home early since it's a school night?

Just back from tonight’s party. It wasn’t sold out, and you could tell. Walkways had room to move, TOT lines were short all night, and rides were mostly a walk-on. Character lines weren’t terrible either. We met Elvis Stitch with only two people in front of us, and we saw short lines for others as well. Glad we have the party pass. Looking forward to three more parties this week!

Agreed! It was very nice! Low crowds!

Last night was very humid. I got home and jumped in the shower. We didn't wear costumes last night. And we were glad we didn't.

trying to decide if me and my daughter should try and go next Sunday the 27th? Up until what point do I have to decide as long as it doesn't sell out? After you buy tickets do they automatically add to your MDE and you can just enter?

trying to decide if me and my daughter should try and go next Sunday the 27th? Up until what point do I have to decide as long as it doesn't sell out? After you buy tickets do they automatically add to your MDE and you can just enter?

I had to enter the confirmation number to get our passes entered into MDE.

For those who say this is not billed as a limited event (and I was one of them who say that!), that is certainly how it was described in a response I got today from guest services after I wrote them to let them know what our experience was like......"This event is very popular amongst our Guests, but for their safety and comfort, we offer only a limited number of tickets for each night"..... They were polite and apologetic, but it was clear that they have no intentions of changing anything because they still sell them out. They did offer our group 1 day park hoppers. In my response I let them know that I realized they only sold a "limited" number, the problem was that limit is too high, at least for us. I also turned down the tickets. I didn't write to get anything, I wrote to let them know what my experience was and that we would not be attending them in the future. I'm disappointed in the response, but I also realize that while there seems to be a lot of discontent with the crowd levels, it's not affecting ticket sales and until it does, nothing will change.

Do we know if 11/1 is sold out yet? Is it anticipated to be very busy? Or most likely people will just be at 10/31 and then waiting til the first xmas party?

Im going then also, i will say i anticipate it selling out. Last halloween party and all, the x mass stuff starts on the 8th? So , im not really going to sweat it too much, just go in with a plan and hopefully your fast passes.

then does that work at the gate or do you have to go to a ticket window?

My confirmation said to bring photo id, confirmation number, and the credit card used to Will Call. But the cm at Will Call didn't give us a hard copy of the ticket. She said I already linked it to our mb and AP.

Does anyone know how early you can start waiting in line to see Jack and Sally on main street? How long are the lines usually to see them??? Thanks for any info!

Does anyone know how early you can start waiting in line to see Jack and Sally on main street? How long are the lines usually to see them??? Thanks for any info!

A couple of years ago when we went, we got our wristbands around 4:30 and I went right to the line to wait. And it was VERY long even then. Ironically though several hours later when we passed by, the line was half the size as when I waited.

A couple of years ago when we went, we got our wristbands around 4:30 and I went right to the line to wait. And it was VERY long even then. Ironically though several hours later when we passed by, the line was half the size as when I waited.

OP, people who have gone this year will be able to give you very specific information about when the line starts and what the process is. I think they just haven't seen your question yet. People are getting there much earlier than 4:30.

OP, people who have gone this year will be able to give you very specific information about when the line starts and what the process is. I think they just haven't seen your question yet. People are getting there much earlier than 4:30.

There are some nights when they come out early but there's really nothing "specific" - not sure what "process" it is your referring to though? You wait on line and when its your turn you do your thing? And yes, people are getting there earlier than 4:30, which is why when I got there at 4:30 the line was already pretty long.

we went last Tuesday. Went about 3pm (dvc) used our 2 fp. Once party started it got very crowded. Moreso than during the day. Treat lines moved fast. Parts of park were so dark made it difficult to walk around. Loads of scooters and strollers. DH left early, I stayed for 1st parade which was very good.
Ride lines were all about 30 minutees. Don't think I'd do it again.
the eMH at DHS for TS was much more worthwhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter