"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone waiting for the second parade and needing the handicap area

They did not reserve it for the second parade in liberty square. They let regular guest take that area so you'll need to go over to the MK hub area

Watched the fireworks on a live stream and I actually loved the music- no spoilers here so I’ll just say I loved the twist they put on some of the songs. The fireworks show was the tipping point for whether to go or not and from what I saw, I think it’s a yes.

Sorry if it was already reported here and I missed it, but read on another page that the FW dessert party was serving mini versions of the specialty treats again this year. Saw the Jack & Sally pops, wedding cake, worms and dirt, and Amuk cupcake.
There was the Amuck cupcake that I did not get one of that is in addition to this .

Attachments

• 0D43B557-8ACD-4586-B9B8-0BFD6B3E28CB.jpeg
    0D43B557-8ACD-4586-B9B8-0BFD6B3E28CB.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 109

Waiting on the second parade in Frontierland. Seems to be a bit late stepping off — CMs are trying to keep us entertained with the wave.

I think I'm going to keep the Cruellas party. I like that we can take a break after the fireworks and eat. My husband and the boys will eat a lot. I love parades and I like the idea of premium seating.
I just have to figure out how to squeeze in the Hocus Pocus show

I'm not surprised the Cruella party isn't busy. I think had they thrown in a couple more villains for that party it would have been a huge hit. Heck, just the chance to meet any of the others would have been an instant buy for me. But just Cruella? Who has been out every halloween for the past 3 years? No thanks!

I agree. I did like the additions, but thought there could have been more "substance" to them. I didn't see anything missing either. The first addition in order of appearance (trying not to spoil) was my favorite.

I feel the exact same way on both things you mentioned

Wish someone would post photos of the spread at Cruella's!

I only saw the quick skim over of selections on the live stream. I would imagine there was more focus on it when they went back after the fireworks. I turned it off at that point, but you could go back to see. I'll PM you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter