• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2019 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend

Also Remember with the new registration system in case you haven't been through it:

Only one payment method. This can be a Disney Gift card, but only one. Make sure it covers the enter order plus the 6.6% fee.

Multiple races/people can be done in one transaction. Select add another registration before moving on to the next step. If you sign up other people it will only show up in your account. They will not have it in theirs. They can claim it later via emailing, it's in the FAQs on the rundisney site.

Merchandise can be added on later under More Products under your registration.

Have patience & expect slow wait times to get in at first opening.

Also Remember with the new registration system in case you haven't been through it:

Only one payment method. This can be a Disney Gift card, but only one. Make sure it covers the enter order plus the 6.6% fee.

Multiple races/people can be done in one transaction. Select add another registration before moving on to the next step. If you sign up other people it will only show up in your account. They will not have it in theirs. They can claim it later via emailing, it's in the FAQs on the rundisney site.

If you are registering multiple people at the same time, can you use a different payment method for each person?

As I have to go home at lunch, I won't be logging into to register until like 12:20pm - hopefully the 10K for me and the challenge won't be sold out but if not, I"ll try again Tuesday.

Thanks for the info. This is my first registration using the new method. Fingers crossed that it goes smoothly.

I'm looking to do the Challenge and the Virtual to get the Kessel Run medal. Does anyone know how the registration will go for that? Is there a single registration that includes everything? Or will I have to register separately for the Rival Run Challenge AND the Virtual/Kessel?

UPDATE: Okay, I found this out for myself. :) On the runDisney Virtual Half page, they say you have to register for BOTH the Rival Run Challenge AND the Kessel Run Challenge.

I'm looking to do the Challenge and the Virtual to get the Kessel Run medal. Does anyone know how the registration will go for that? Is there a single registration that includes everything? Or will I have to register separately for the Rival Run Challenge AND the Virtual/Kessel?

UPDATE: Okay, I found this out for myself. :) On the runDisney Virtual Half page, they say you have to register for BOTH the Rival Run Challenge AND the Kessel Run Challenge.
So what are we registering for today? Just the Rival Run? I assume the Kessel Run can be done later?

"In order to participate in the runDisney Kessel Run Challenge, runners must select the runDisney Kessel Run Challenge at registration and choose to participate in either the Star Wars Rival Run Half Marathon OR the Star Wars Rival Run Challenge."
From the DVC early link page...in the queue now!

I'm in the queue as well. From what I read about the last couple, I'm not expecting this to go smoothly

So far I'm having trouble. I'm in and trying to register but it won't accept my phone number (even though runDisney autofilled it) ... it keeps saying "This field requires a valid US phone number). Something is wrong with the code in there....

I was wondering about this too. So can I register for both at the same time that I am registering myself & family for Rival Run?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter