Official 2019 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend

A couple of the nights are in the 50's (supposedly) so I am having to cram in some sweatshirts!

I must need to check some other sources, DarkSky has the lows:

Fri - 66
Sat - 65
Sun - 68

6am humidity on Sunday - 99% :headache:

I must need to check some other sources, DarkSky has the lows:

Fri - 66
Sat - 65
Sun - 68

6am humidity on Sunday - 99% :headache:

Ah, I always look at the "real feel". Monday and Tuesday nights are feels like 57 and 59 on Accuweather. I am always cold so that is sweatshirt weather to me, lol!

Got to the Expo at 9:45 and everything was open. Walked right into merchandise area and were able to get everything we wanted. It was crowded, but not crazy. Check out line was long, but moved quickly.

Picking up bibs now and waiting in line to check in for Kessel Run Challenge. Long line as well, but moving quickly.

Got to the Expo at 9:45 and everything was open. Walked right into merchandise area and were able to get everything we wanted. It was crowded, but not crazy. Check out line was long, but moved quickly.

Picking up bibs now and waiting in line to check in for Kessel Run Challenge. Long line as well, but moving quickly.

Good to know. On my way now. This is my first year going day one and not arriving before opening. Hopefully it won't be nuts when I get in there

Kessel Run line took 35 min to get through. This event is a wee bit understaffed today. The poor volunteers are overwhelmed

The Red shirt with black sides with Vader on the front saying Follow Your Dark Side is already sold out in XL. If anyone comes across one in XL (Men's) and could snag it for me I'd hugely appreciate it.

If - that is horrible - I hope that u are able to get what I want tomorrow evening!
Hope so too, I really just want that 10k magnet (first race so yeah ) and maybe a 10k i did it shirt. But let's see. Wouldn't mind finding something else also. I agree with Chasing Dopey, I wish at a minimum there was some merchandise held back for people with bibs that can buy it up until the last minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter