Official 2020 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend - CANCELED

We’re in! DH and I are planning on all three races and DD11 and DH13 probably the 5k, but maybe the 10k. We haven’t RD since Dopey 2018. Is the new registration process smoother? I’m scared we won’t be able to get us all registered in time and will be shut out of the 5k.

I was in for the virtual race anyways since I'm doing Rival Run Challenge and want the Kessel Run medal for pictures in front of the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs. But I'm quite happy that it's Chewbacca.

Nevermind, I checked the AP perks page and see it - thanks - Does anyone recall if there is a special website we have to go through AP or DVC early registration?

Nevermind, I checked the AP perks page and see it - thanks - Does anyone recall if there is a special website we have to go through AP or DVC early registration?
You'll have to be logged in on MDE and go through the AP section to get to the registration links. I also suggest being logged into your rD account because you'll eventually land there to do the actual registering.

OMG I didn't even think about that, getting pics in front of the Falcon with the medals
I went so far as to get Kessel Run medal pics in 2017 in Disneyland during Avengers weekend in front of the entrance to Galaxy's Edge and again in 2018 in front of of the DHS entrance to Galaxy's Edge.

You'll have to be logged in on MDE and go through the AP section to get to the registration links. I also suggest being logged into your rD account because you'll eventually land there to do the actual registering.
Guess that means I have to link my Premiere pass to WDW sooner rather than later. Or maybe I can just get there through the Disneyland link.

I'm undecided on the MagicBand. I want to see what it looks like since I'm currently quite happy with my Last Jedi Rey and Kylo Ren LE band that adds Star Wars sound effects at Star Tours fastness+ entrance and extra lighting effects at other DHS fastpass+ entrances.

I’d really like to do this because Dh and I have never done a rundisney event but since it’s nonrefundable I don’t think it’s gonna work for us for personal reasons.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but tomorrow when the early AP registration opens - can I sign myself and my DD16 up at the same time? (we are both AP holders). We want to participate in the 5k and the Kessel Run Challenge so am trying to plan my race sign-up strategy in advance. :) Any advice you can offer is appreciated. Thank you and may the force be with you, always.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but tomorrow when the early AP registration opens - can I sign myself and my DD16 up at the same time? (we are both AP holders). We want to participate in the 5k and the Kessel Run Challenge so am trying to plan my race sign-up strategy in advance. :) Any advice you can offer is appreciated. Thank you and may the force be with you, always.
Yes - you can sign up more than one runner now. When you are completing the first person, there will be a box that asks if you want to complete and check out or sign up additional runners. For the KR challenge, you also have to sign up for the Virtual Half separately, unless you are just referring the 10K/Half challenge for that weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter