Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

I know this is the first time this event is happening but does anyone have any experience with buying a large number of tickets for a similar event. I am traveling with 11 people and would like to buy the tickets for everyone but not sure if that will be possible?
It shouldn't be a problem.

I know this is the first time this event is happening but does anyone have any experience with buying a large number of tickets for a similar event. I am traveling with 11 people and would like to buy the tickets for everyone but not sure if that will be possible?
Last year I was able to purchase 20 tickets at a time for DAH - AK, January 2020, in MDE. Assigned each ticket to the person in my Family/Friends at the time of purchase.

I've never been to an after hours event-only MNSSHP-so I love hearing your experiences at after hours! Trying to decide whether to do Boo Bash during our vacation with a 6 and 7 year old. Anyone have experience with younger kids and an after hours event they can share? We're staying at GF which makes logistics easier. I think they would love it but am worried that the late hours might be too much since the Boo Bash will be on the 4th day of our 6 day vacation. My other option is do it the day we arrive. Would love to hear your experiences.

What if I buy 10/31 tickets for our group of ten and someone can’t go? Can I give one to someone else?

I've never been to an after hours event-only MNSSHP-so I love hearing your experiences at after hours! Trying to decide whether to do Boo Bash during our vacation with a 6 and 7 year old. Anyone have experience with younger kids and an after hours event they can share?
I don't have kids, but here's what I experienced: On the first ever Villains night it was a crowded mess, where they ran out of food and you couldn't get merchandise. Lines were long. The event was so terrible a cast member offered us free tickets for another After Hours night.

Second try was perfect! It was eerie and super cool to walk down the practically empty streets of MK. We knew to get protien and dinner before the park closed because soda, popcorn, and purchased desserts weren't enough for us from 7pm until midnight. We were prepared for the monorail to stop running before the party ended and walked 'home' to Contemporary. We deliberatly took care of non-after hours rides with Fast Passes before the party started and had minimal lines (20 minute wait tops) during the party. We expected a lot of shops to be closed during the event so we purchased anything we wanted there before hand. All in all, one of the best Disney experiences of my life.

I don't have kids, but here's what I experienced: On the first ever Villains night it was a crowded mess, where they ran out of food and you couldn't get merchandise. Lines were long. The event was so terrible a cast member offered us free tickets for another After Hours night.

Second try was perfect! It was eerie and super cool to walk down the practically empty streets of MK. We knew to get protien and dinner before the park closed because soda, popcorn, and purchased desserts weren't enough for us from 7pm until midnight. We were prepared for the monorail to stop running before the party ended and walked 'home' to Contemporary. We deliberatly took care of non-after hours rides with Fast Passes before the party started and had minimal lines (20 minute wait tops) during the party. We expected a lot of shops to be closed during the event so we purchased anything we wanted there before hand. All in all, one of the best Disney experiences of my life.
Thank you so much! This was incredibly helpful!

Same here, I'm wondering if we need to wait until 9am for member services to open to call for tickets if eligible for discount, (my dates are eligible). I'd rather call earlier to the other number earlier but I assume they won't give discounted rate even if I'm a DVC member?

I could be wrong -but I thought I saw a link at dvcmember to purchase through the site. Maybe not?

Does anyone know if I have to call the DVC member services line to get my DVC discount or can I call the main line? DVC is very hard to get through to these days.

Does anyone know if I have to call the DVC member services line to get my DVC discount or can I call the main line? DVC is very hard to get through to these days.
I want to know too. Staying on DVC points in October at Jambo house. I just double checked my email and it lists member services. :/

How fast does anyone think the first party will sell out? I know vloggers all go to the first one. We extended our trip by a day once the dates were announced so definitely would be heartbroken not to get tickets. But....we are DVC and to get the discount, we have to call the DVC line which opens at 9:00. Apparently tickets go on sale through the main line at 7:00. There's 6 of us, so it's a savings of $60 but if they sell out before I get through to DVC...

I
How fast does anyone think the first party will sell out? I know vloggers all go to the first one. We extended our trip by a day once the dates were announced so definitely would be heartbroken not to get tickets. But....we are DVC and to get the discount, we have to call the DVC line which opens at 9:00. Apparently tickets go on sale through the main line at 7:00. There's 6 of us, so it's a savings of $60 but if they sell out before I get through to DVC...
I have to say I’m also feeling especially stressed out trying to go to the first one. I really hope it goes well tomorrow morning but I feel like hold times will be nuts.

We are hoping to attend the first one. Fingers crossed!

Yes, I'd like to know the same. I'd only be saving 20 dollars and given that I am only eligible to attend the first night, I'd hate for it to sell out in the two hours I'm waiting to call Member Services...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter