Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

How fast does anyone think the first party will sell out? I know vloggers all go to the first one. We extended our trip by a day once the dates were announced so definitely would be heartbroken not to get tickets. But....we are DVC and to get the discount, we have to call the DVC line which opens at 9:00. Apparently tickets go on sale through the main line at 7:00. There's 6 of us, so it's a savings of $60 but if they sell out before I get through to DVC...
Just realized that AP's get the discount too so I guess I'm ok calling in at 7:00. Hopefully it won't be too long of a wait!

I went to 2 VIllain's After Hours Events in the before times. I bought: tshirt, hoodie, tights, and a pin. I skipped a tumbler, jacket, ears, and a whole wall of other stuff here: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-merchandise-for-disney-villains-after-hours/
Woohoo!!!! Thank you so much! Makes me even more excited!

Normal After Hours events do not have merchandise. The website doesn’t not mention any AH themed merchandise. Until reports come out on the first events, I wouldn’t expect anything.

I've never been to an after hours event-only MNSSHP-so I love hearing your experiences at after hours! Trying to decide whether to do Boo Bash during our vacation with a 6 and 7 year old. Anyone have experience with younger kids and an after hours event they can share? We're staying at GF which makes logistics easier. I think they would love it but am worried that the late hours might be too much since the Boo Bash will be on the 4th day of our 6 day vacation. My other option is do it the day we arrive. Would love to hear your experiences.
Do arrival day since u won’t have a full day in the parks to tire you out before it starts.

I’m working tonight until 7a so I’ll be calling right as I’m leaving work and driving home. Hopefully it’s not too long of a wait and I can get them fairly fast (even tho my commute is 40 mins so really not that big of a deal if I do wait).

We didn’t get an email to book but are staying on property in October. Can we only book if we got an email?

We didn’t get an email to book but are staying on property in October. Can we only book if we got an email?
It looks like anyone staying on property is eligible to book. The emails are unreliable, and many people didn't receive them.

Ohhhhhh - I thought we could book online. This will be like every single year booking events for F&W I guess. Awesome

Last edited:
I posted about this earlier in this thread. I contacted guest services and they confirmed you could only buy tickets by phone for the resort guest early on sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter