Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

on hold 2 hours and 51 mins, it should be soon right? My headset is tethered to my computer and idk how long until I need a bio break LOL

Thanks for this. I'm now on hold after pressing 2 for Spanish. I don't speak Spanish of course but I'll just try "yo quiero Boo Bash".
Spanish seems to be the only way to get through to DVC, I was hung up on 10 times before trying Spanish...

I have called 800-800-9800 which is the number on the email they sent to me and this is DVC. I have a DVC reservation on rented points. When I get through and enter in my reservation number, phone number and last 4 of my SS (?!) it tells me they are busy and to call back later. Since I am not a member should I do something else? On the email it doesn't say members only. I also tried 407-566-3800 and this is the same DVD. 407-393-4240 it either busy or telling me I have dialed incorrectly. I've been at this for 42 minutes and no luck on any number.

3 hours, 27 mins and I now have a cast member. He's actually checking something on my room reservation first and then on to booking tickets.

And now we have our tickets for 10/24.

Last edited:
I called DVC Member services, a couple minutes after 8 central time. After about 6 or 7 busy signals, I got through. Entered all my info, and then it told me they were too busy, try later. Another 8-10 busy signals, and I got through again. This time got a 31 minute hold time, was about 33 minutes in reality and got my tix purchased for 10/24.

Was on hold for 2 hrs 45 min. Had to hold again while cm got guest services involved- we are renting points and cm said he cannot see my reservation. Guest services got it straight and cm able to book my tickets. 2 for Oct 12th.
On a side note he first tried calling dvc to verify my resort stay, but said dvc was not answering their calls, lol

I hope to see you at that party! Glad you got it sorted finally. Man, Disney just can't get it together for these event drops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter