Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

I cant remember what I selected but I remember panicking a little too...lol. I fig out when they were asking for my credentials tho and entered those.

I must have hit the Spanish option with my face (!?!?!) and I did the same since my Spanish is not terrific but I’ve done it a million times today on the English side. Imagine my shock when I ended up in the queue…not sure my Spanish is up to this, but I am willing to give it a try! (Hold so far is 35 min)

I must have hit the Spanish option with my face (!?!?!) and I did the same since my Spanish is not terrific but I’ve done it a million times today on the English side. Imagine my shock when I ended up in the queue…not sure my Spanish is up to this, but I am willing to give it a try! (Hold so far is 35 min)
A person came on after about 40 minutes speaking English.

Oh, resale doesn't matter. 4075663800

Press one, and then press two for Spanish. Then your DVC, and then your phone number. Then press one again.
I’m just seeing this - I accidentally hit 2 with my face lol. Now I’m in the queue wondering if my Spanish is going to be good enough. Fingers crossed!

Finally got through to DVC after trying all morning. My hold time was estimated at 47 minutes but she picked up before that. But I ran into a problem I had never experienced before. She said b/c I'm listed as an "Associate" I could not get the discounted price. Luckily I was able to reach my sister-in-law who is also a member to complete the transaction. She also told me she could not use my Annual Pass for the discount, either. Anyway... We are set for opening night, 8/10. Good luck to all still trying!

I linked our tickets and took a screen shot of the page saying they were ready for use. I will not have my daughter link hers until mine show up. I also took a photo of the confirmation numbers with my phone. I have no faith that I will get an email and my husband would likely toss the paper I wrote the confirmation number on.

I finally got through to a very sweet CM on the DVC line. It was her first day too! Anyway, Halloween was sold out which is a bummer, but I did get two tickets for the 29th. That's my arrival day so I need to make sure to book an early flight for that day. Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets!:tinker:

I may have lied LOL. I entered them, it let me assign them, said they were all linked and ready. But I don't see them now under my tickets at all.
I am having the same problem. I went through all the steps to link my tickets but they are not showing up under My Plans or My Tickets. When I try to reenter the number, it says the tickets are already linked. I am assuming it will be processed eventually and we will see them out there?

Yes, unfortunately.. before they do anything they need to load your member information into their computer. The cast member helping me was annoyed because I had resale and apparently it "takes longer to load." 😏
They've discovered a new "perk" they can market for DVC direct sales... Blue card holders have their account information "magically" loaded faster than resale! :rotfl2:
I just now got placed on hold after 5 hours, so if I get hung up on I WILL flip a table lol

I may have lied LOL. I entered them, it let me assign them, said they were all linked and ready. But I don't see them now under my tickets at all.
Me either. I printed out the confirmation and am hoping that it's another glitch in their system.

oh, I really hate to ask this, but have any DVC resale owners (white not blue card) gotten tickets through the 9800 number? I hate to think that is why it keeps kicking me out after I get through the prompts
I am a white card (resale) DVC owner and I was able to book tickets through DVC member services. They just told me that I would not be able to get the $10 DVC discount. I do have a DVC reservation at Grand Floridian for the day I am going to the Boo Bash. When booking with Member Services, they do verify that you are the owner and they ask for your member number, last 4 digits of social security number, and to confirm your home address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter