Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

I tried the DVC Member Services and the 4240 number off and on since they opened and more times than I wish to acknowledge - failed calls and busy from early this morning until about 1PM Eastern Time when the member services call with through to on hold. Was on hold for about 35 minutes and was able to purchase tickets for 10/12 and 10/19. Given they are Tuesdays I didn't think they would sell out that quickly but with issues getting through I was beginning to wonder. The cast member was terrific. She had me repeat both confirmation numbers to make sure I had them written down correctly. She said that I would need to assign the tickets in My Disney Experience and when I did so I should make sure that child tickets are assigned to children and adult tickets assigned to adults or it would cause a problem when we go to use them. By the time I hung up the email confirmation was in my email in box. I went to My Disney Experience and clicked on link tickets. I put the confirmation number in the window for the ticket number and all of the tickets attached to that confirmation showed up. I was able to link them all to the people who will be using them. I did the same with the other confirmation number. I don't see them linked under the ticket and memory maker tab in my plans but they may show up eventually. I am not concerned since I have the confirmation numbers and email. Glad this is done. Wish they didn't make it so hard.
Thanks for your details. I have a similar but different experience (in case anyone else is struggling with this now.)

I purchased tickets for 10/31 this morning. I have not received a confirmation email although the credit card was charged. I did go through the linking process to link the tickets and it seemed to succeed, but like like you the tickets don't show in MDE. So I just called the website support number (407-939-4357) and got through to a CM almost immediately. After looking in her system, she's reporting that this is a known issue and - I kid you not - "Goofy is working to resolve it right now." But it was worth the peace of mind to know that she can see the tickets in there.

I did notice when linking that they had given me a 10+ ticket for my 5-year old daughter. Very interesting that your CM explained the difference to you since there doesn't seem to be two tiers of ticket pricing for adults and children (!!) The CM at website support didn't have an answer on this either.

On hold on the 4240 number, but it has not told me how long the wait time is. Been on hold for about 30 minutes. Does anyone know how long the wait has been recently from this number?

Got our tickets for September 3! More than 5 hours redialing on two phones. Finally got through, and was on hold for just under 2 hours. But it all worked out.

Now I’m just hoping that they don’t respond to the mass frustration by selling a lot more tickets. That will make everyone worse off and will lead to even more anger and frustration. They should respond to this unprecedented demand by adding more nights and creating additional special opportunities —bringing back DAH at other parks, EMM, etc. I really hope they don’t fill the parks to capacity for Boo Bash instead!

Eight hours later I finally got mine via the Passholder number (407)939-7277. I was trying this number and the (407) 939-4240 number for 7 hours. When the recording asked what I was calling about I answered "tickets". I suspect I was automatically transferred to the regular queue at that point. It said there was a 90 minute wait and precisely 90 minutes later a fab agent named Rusty picked up the call and got me tickets for Oct 5th & 8th. I was able to link them immediately. They don't show yet on my MDE dates but I seem to remember that they didn't show on MDE back in 2019. Rusty said that the paper tickets would be mailed to me. He also mentioned that Oct 31st wasn't sold out, it was a system loading problem.

You have to be a DVC member to call via the DVC number, correct?

also, which sold out dates are there? On my lunch break and not caught up. Thank you!

On hold on the 4240 number, but it has not told me how long the wait time is. Been on hold for about 30 minutes. Does anyone know how long the wait has been recently from this number?
I've been on hold on this number for an hour and 40 minutes. It has never told me what the wait time is.

Thanks so much for this tip. I have tried all day between a doctor appointment and meetings to buy these tickets and after reading post after post here, didn't think I'd be successful. I tried this method and was able to purchase tickets for October 5th in like 7 to 8 minutes! Received an e-mail confirmation immediately. :thumbsup2
absolutely agree, I finally got mine after trying for 8 hours, got email confirmation while still on the phone with CM! thank you!!

Got our tickets for September 3! More than 5 hours redialing on two phones. Finally got through, and was on hold for just under 2 hours. But it all worked out.

Now I’m just hoping that they don’t respond to the mass frustration by selling a lot more tickets. That will make everyone worse off and will lead to even more anger and frustration. They should respond to this unprecedented demand by adding more nights and creating additional special opportunities —bringing back DAH at other parks, EMM, etc. I really hope they don’t fill the parks to capacity for Boo Bash instead!
The one thing I am hoping comes from this debacle is DAH at other parks. We are all obviously gluttons for this sort of punishment so Disney should take advantage of it lol

I was on hold on the 4240 number for nearly two hours.

The CM I spoke to (I think her name was Georgina) was also lovely. If people were taking out frustrations on her today she was not showing it.

I successfully linked the tickets in MDE but they do not show up yet in my plans and tickets. Georgina told me that was expected.

I did opt for tickets by mail.

After calling for over 5 hours to various different lines, I took the advice of others and was able to get through on the DVC Spanish line. The CM was able to assist me in English. Wait time was about 40 min but she was able to book our tickets for our preferred date quickly. She
did ask us not to link our tickets in MDE for a few hours because the system is so overwhelmed. Good luck everyone.

After calling for over 5 hours to various different lines, I took the advice of others and was able to get through on the DVC Spanish line. The CM was able to assist me in English. Wait time was about 40 min but she was able to book our tickets for our preferred date quickly. She
did ask us not to link our tickets in MDE for a few hours because the system is so overwhelmed. Good luck everyone.

Are you a DVC member?

This is so frustrating, it's taking 2-3 minutes after I dial to tell me the call can't go through. I accidentally hit the wrong number and got a voicemail and it said it was a private residence and if you were calling for boo bash tickets it was the wrong number. That poor person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter