Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

The CM I spoke to said I could change dates if there was availability so I’m assuming yes, another Boo Bash ticket.

I was advised this as well but was told would have to wait until after June 15th. I have no plan to change it but that’s what I was advised.

The man I spoke to wasn't thrilled I called about boo bash but I decided ahead of time to ask about tours so it wasn't just using him and was genuinly wanting to book one. He kept trying to disaude me from waiting but I told him it was ok after clicking redial for 10 hours. It was no where near the 327 mins he said it would be and said they were open until 11pm ET so no worries. Call back and get someone who will help.

Clearly, Tinkerbelle sprinkled a little pixie dust on me when I called that number. The woman who answered was quite nice when I said (in a small voice) "I'd like to buy Boo Bash tickets?" She immediately offered to transfer me to Resorts. Within a minute, I was on hold on the Resort line (I know, because the hold music/chatter changed to stuff about the resorts). I'm almost embarrassed to say this, but I was only on hold for 2-3 minutes before a lovely CM came on and happily sold me Boo Bash tickets. Total time on the call from the 7529 line being answered to me telling the Boo Bash CM that I "love you more than Mickey" -- 23 minutes, 35 seconds.

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to all of this.

Y’all, we FINALLY have tickets for opening night. From 4 AM to 730 AM I called the 4240 number repeatedly. Trying to connect, no luck. My amazing husband left work early and started calling the 4240 number for about 2 hours and had no luck. Thanks to you wonderful people, I had him try the 7529 number and it worked! He was able to get through and the person transferred him. The call was a total of 13 minutes. I am so thankful he handled that while I was at work today. I hope we never have to experience this again. Good luck to everyone!

On the 147th try, after I'd been trying off and on for 9.5 hours, I got through to stay on hold for 45 minutes until I accidentally hung up. On the 148th try, I stayed on hold for 2 hours 10 minutes and got tickets for October 19. They ask how many kids and adults, but they are all the same price. Under 3 doesn't need a ticket. So expensive, we aren't going next year unless it is MNSSHP and similar pricing to 2019. Plan to have fun and eat a lot of ice cream and popcorn this year, though.

I finally got through at 6:28 pm, sat on hold for 2 hours and 52 minutes. Just to be told they are no longer selling tickets for today. They stopped the sales at 9:00 pm.
Unfortunate for all of us still on hold. I’m still going to hold on until someone pick up.

Nope, not doing it. I will be there the last week of Oct. At almost $170 it is more than they used to charge for Party for the Senses and that included unlimited food and drink.

Called the 4240 number this morning and got through on landline. Was not provided an estimated wait time. Had to bail after waiting 2 1/2 hours. Called back at 4pm using the (407) 939-7679 number. Was notified of an estimated 70 minute wait. Was closer to 2 hours but got through. Grabbed tickets for 10/29 but was told that Halloween was an option. Since we are leaving on 11/1 the Friday will work better. Especially since we at at BCV with EPCOT on Saturday ... get to sleep in a little bit ... ;)

wow, they said Halloween was still open?!

Called into the 4240 number around 6:33p EDT and just got our two tickets for 9/10 about 20 minutes ago. That was an almost 3 hour wait. Oh and plus two shorter disconnected calls earlier today. The cast member I spoke with was still chipper and professional after what sounded like a very long day. One that sounded several hours from being over for him.

Hey everyone, I have a resort reservation for July. Would I still be able to get Boo Bash tickets or do I need a reservation for when Boo Bash is going on? I would just to have the after hours tickets before making a hotel reservation. Hoping I can get them now, but understand if I have to wait until the 15th.
You need to have a select Disney hotel reservation when they are having boo bash. They asked for my hotel confirmation.

I do not just do not believe this!!!! I’ve been on hold since 6:15 pm and just now finally got through just so the CM could tell me that they stopped selling Boo Bash tix at 9:00pm but I can call back tomorrow!!! I asked why keep me on hold for an extra hour he had no answer....I am not going to spend another day on the phone .....disappointed and probably cutting off my nose to spite my face but I’ve wasted an entire day on the phone.

I was curious to see how everyone did today, I stopped trying at 2 when I went to work :headache: unbelievable. I never even got as far as a hold lol. Hopefully tomorrow will be better...fingers crossed, Good luck everyone!

I’d bet money if tickets go live at 7am online on the 15th, the website will crash by about 7:02am. I remember that happening when BOG began offering lunch reservations.

Well someone did a “poll” which indicated that 74% of Disney guests were not in favor of the After Hours Boo Bash....clearly something was wrong with their poll...the CM I spoke with tonite said they did not expect the response they saw today. Well they better be expecting more of the same tomorrow minus me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter