Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

It took two hours, but I have my ticket. Take this as you will, but the very nice CM I spoke with said that my date (Friday 10/8) has thus far been more popular than Halloween.
Well, that’s not great, since it’s our night LOL but Friday night before a long weekend….makes sense! I’m sure many nights will ultimately sell out, though, and a sold out night is a sold out night, it will be fine!!

I got my confirmation email, but should the tickets show up on my Disney experience app at all?

If you haven't you have to input the confirmation number in to MDE - you will then be prompted to assign them to the others attending the party. May take a few hours (overnight) to show up.

It took two hours, but I have my ticket. Take this as you will, but the very nice CM I spoke with said that my date (Friday 10/8) has thus far been more popular than Halloween.
Uh oh, that is when I am going 🙄😊

ok i am now on hold on the number they sent resort guests for the boo bash-took 7 tries i believe-currently listening to what sounds like Galaxy's edge music (its sounds like John Williams so yeah lol)

I was on hold for 2hrs and 40 minutes after calling exactly at 7am, but I had music the whole time so it wasn't too bad. Got my two tickets for 10/26 and I'm ready to go!

Also, I added them to MDE immediately and they are already listed.

Yesterday I called the 7529 number and they couldn't help me because all of the lines were busy and she couldn't transfer me. She gave me another number to call 407-939-1936 which she said was another ticket line. I tried quite a few times this morning and did get through. It said it was a 77 minute wait, however, I'm still on hold and I'm at 139 minutes. So, not sure I'd recommend it, but it's another number to try if you want.

I was on hold for 2hrs and 40 minutes after calling exactly at 7am, but I had music the whole time so it wasn't too bad. Got my two tickets for 10/26 and I'm ready to go!

Also, I added them to MDE immediately and they are already listed.
So we have to add them immediately after we receive confirmation? I dont recall having to do this in the past but I do like it

After hours of trying to get through, then hours of being on hold 3 different times, 1 dropped call, 2 different CMs, getting IT involved, I FINALLY have tickets!!! Phew...... that was an ordeal. However, the last CM, Marcos, that I talked to was determined to get my reservation straightened out and get me tickets today after everything I went through yesterday. HE WAS AWESOME and was not going to hang up till we got tickets!! Anybody know the cast member site I can go to to leave comments? (It did not give me an option for a survey at the end of the call) He deserves a raise!! Good luck everyone!!
You can use the hashtag #castcompliment on Twitter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter