• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

How long has it taken for you all to see your Boo Bash tix on MDE after linking? Mine are not showing up and the CM on chat says they won't link properly till tomorrow.

How long has it taken for you all to see your Boo Bash tix on MDE after linking? Mine are not showing up and the CM on chat says they won't link properly till tomorrow.

We got ours the first day which was kind of a mess and ours took about a day and a half to show up.

On the day I bought our BB tickets I put the confirmation # into the MDE. It shows on our plans. Today I received the hard tix via 2 day mail. Do I need to put these tix in the MDE also?

Bought our tix on 6/9, and they linked in MDE immediately when I entered our confirmation number. The CM said she was also mailing the tickets, but she didn't verify the address over the phone. I was so excited to get that confirmation number that I doubled checked it, but didn't think to ask about double checking the mailing info. Whoops! When I received the shipment confirmation from UPS, I discovered that they are going to my old address! Luckily, I know the folks that live there and I'll be able to get them once they are delivered, but I checked my profile on MDE and it shows the correct address. No idea how that mix-up happened. We've taken 2 trips to WDW since the move, and everything came to the correct address both times. Weird!

Wow that was quick!
Special cards would’ve been nice. Oh well
I know right! I was hoping for something kind of Halloweeneyish. I guess they staying on a budget👻
I was kind of disappointed at the generic cards as well

They always use the same generic hard tickets for everything…. After Hours events, Halloween parties & Christmas parties. I can’t remember ever getting special tickets in almost 30 years of going to WDW. This isn’t anything unusual.

I’m so torn! When I saw the hours and pricing I had decided I would just wait until the first few parties to decide if I would buy tickets (assuming still available) and if they weren’t available I wouldn’t worry about it. Now that a date has sold out and there are reports of October dates being at 80% capacity I’m tempted to go ahead and get them before it opens up to everyone tomorrow! Ugh! What to do, what to do!😬🙃

I’m so torn! When I saw the hours and pricing I had decided I would just wait until the first few parties to decide if I would buy tickets (assuming still available) and if they weren’t available I wouldn’t worry about it. Now that a date has sold out and there are reports of October dates being at 80% capacity I’m tempted to go ahead and get them before it opens up to everyone tomorrow! Ugh! What to do, what to do!😬🙃
better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them…
I can only imagine the wait times tomorrow when the flood gates open.

I can't tell you what to do... but I was going to do what you were planning to do, and I phoned in and got our tickets. In the end, we will have a great time. I'm happy to have our tickets.

They always use the same generic hard tickets for everything…. After Hours events, Halloween parties & Christmas parties. I can’t remember ever getting special tickets in almost 30 years of going to WDW. This isn’t anything unusual.
Didn’t say it was unusual. Just said it would’ve been nice *in response to someone else mentioning it. I have a stack of generic ones too. Last year was to be a big 25 anniversary that many wondered if possibly would be kicked up a notch with special artwork. Why should we never hope for something new or different? You make it sound like we’re being unreasonable just to think about the possibility. You know, use our imaginations.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what time tomorrow tickets go on sale? Are they available online? My parents will be staying off site and want to purchase some.

I can't tell you what to do... but I was going to do what you were planning to do, and I phoned in and got our tickets. In the end, we will have a great time. I'm happy to have our tickets.

I did the same. I spent $500 I didn’t really have right now because I was worried they’d be long sold out by the time I was ready to buy.

I have not received any hard tickets. I did not ask about nor was I informed. I was told I would see them on MDE and they would be ready to be linked. I did link them that afternoon after purchase.

I have not received any hard tickets. I did not ask about nor was I informed. I was told I would see them on MDE and they would be ready to be linked. I did link them that afternoon after purchase.
I was given a choice and chose mail, and that is what my confirmation email shows. I still have not received them, and I ordered on the first day. I did link them to MDE, and they show. Between that and my confirmation email, I think I'll be okay.

When I bought mine the CM told me they would be mailed. But when I got the email confirmation it said will call. So I linked them in MDE. And today they arrived in the mail. Very confusing but I guess all’s well that ends well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter