Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

It’s actually 7PM. From the WDW website:

Event Details

Disney After Hours Boo Bash will take place on select nights from August 10 through October 31. Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 7:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket—giving them even more time to enjoy park favorites before the event begins! These dated tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.

But they have Park Hopper tickets, so they can hop at 2 pm…

So....I'm attending the first night. I'm sure the bloggers will post info. But, is there anything a blogger may night cover that you'd like someone attending the first night to post about? I've got an allergy kid, so I'll try to post about that. And, we have park hopper tickets, so I probably won't be doing the 7pm line, but rather getting checked in inside the park.

So....I'm attending the first night. I'm sure the bloggers will post info. But, is there anything a blogger may night cover that you'd like someone attending the first night to post about? I've got an allergy kid, so I'll try to post about that. And, we have park hopper tickets, so I probably won't be doing the 7pm line, but rather getting checked in inside the park.
This might sound dumb but since you also have a child I feel that you may “get” why this is important for me to know beforehand. Please let me know if you see any costumes with lights. My child has a mermaid costume with lights in the fins that she is very exvited to wear. I don’t see anything in policy that states it’s not allowed. (And before haters get started yes we will turn them off at rides. And they are not huge spotlights they are little star lights) I’m just SO worried we will get there and be told that it is not allowed. If I know beforehand I can tell her but I don’t want to find out at the gate when she’s already excited. I considered calling but I know that different CM will say different things. I hope that makes sense…..and thank you!

This might sound dumb but since you also have a child I feel that you may “get” why this is important for me to know beforehand. Please let me know if you see any costumes with lights. My child has a mermaid costume with lights in the fins that she is very exvited to wear. I don’t see anything in policy that states it’s not allowed. (And before haters get started yes we will turn them off at rides. And they are not huge spotlights they are little star lights) I’m just SO worried we will get there and be told that it is not allowed. If I know beforehand I can tell her but I don’t want to find out at the gate when she’s already excited. I considered calling but I know that different CM will say different things. I hope that makes sense…..and thank you!
Maybe this is the same thing? But I have a light up skirt, supposed to look like space(the galaxy with stars, that I have worn to WDW on many occasions and it’s fine. In fact, I have gotten many compliments on it in the past from CMs lol it’s like a two-layer skirt, there are a couple strands of LED fairy lights between the top (see through) layer and bottom. Sometimes I turn it off on the rides, but not always. my guess is you will be fine. :)

When we attended MNSSHP a few years back my daughter had twinkle lights under her skirt as part of her costume and it was no problem at all. In fact, she received many compliments from CMs!

Hi everyone!

I am wondering if there is any cancellation thread for Boo Bash tickets (like the restaurant cancel threads) where I might could snag some tickets for Tues October 26th if someone cancels. I haven't found one on here so I know it's a long shot but thought I would ask.

I wish I had purchased when they first came out like all of you smart people!! Thanks! :)

Hey everyone,
Sadly, I am very close to canceling our mid August trip. My son leaves for his first year of college right after we were scheduled to return, and as much as the risk is low, if there were any covid issues, it would completely derail the start of his college career. Not worth it, although of course I am heartbroken. Certainly did not expect the "crisis" situation going on in Fl in August. Has anyone cancelled Boo Bash tix and gotten a refund, or at least some kind of Disney world credit? There are a lot of steps to cancelling this trip (room only, split stay, plane tix, etc.) so I am trying to research consequences as much as possible before I start pulling the trigger. Thanks.

do the new masking rules change your mind? Sorry. This sounds like a nightmare!

Having a late lunch at Sanaa, and then probably a snack while staking out a fireworks spot.
Don't forget all the free snacks at the event, I always kinda don't worry about a lot of snacks or a big meal because I know I can grab free snacks as I run around (and save myself some money since they already got plenty from me).

Hi everyone!

I am wondering if there is any cancellation thread for Boo Bash tickets (like the restaurant cancel threads) where I might could snag some tickets for Tues October 26th if someone cancels. I haven't found one on here so I know it's a long shot but thought I would ask.

I wish I had purchased when they first came out like all of you smart people!! Thanks! :)
Ooooo... I would follow a thread like that. I went back and forth on getting tickets due to two people in our party not being confirmed and I was worried I wouldn’t be able to add on their tickets later (or would be stuck with their tickets if they couldn’t come). Now I’m just kicking myself for not going ahead and getting the tickets!

Don't forget all the free snacks at the event, I always kinda don't worry about a lot of snacks or a big meal because I know I can grab free snacks as I run around (and save myself some money since they already got plenty from me).

Very true, but I have a hard time entering MK without getting a citrus swirl. Plus, we've got hoppers and a big group, so we can get there early and share :) But of course, everything hinges on how much bread service we stuff ourselves on!

We snagged ADR at California Grill at 5pm, and then will walk over around 7 for the party on the 10th!

We'll be there the 10th too! It's getting so close!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter