Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

I can't wait to see everyone's experience tonight. We had tickets for September, but sadly cancelled our trip today as I can't justify going to a covid hot spot when we are doing great here in Canada and the border isn't open for non essential travel yet.
Even though we are fully vaccinated, and will not need to quarantine following a negative test on return home, our employers were all nervous and potentially wanting for a quarantine period before returning to work, which no one can afford at this point.
So I will be living vicariously through everyone else. I can't wait to see all the fun, costumes and food.

ENJOY!!!!

Here are the attractions open tonight according to the map I saw online:

Swiss Family Treehouse
Magic Carpets
Jungle Cruise
Pirates of the Caribbean
Country Bear Jamboree
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Haunted Mansion
Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
Peter Pan's Flight
It's a Small World
Under the Sea-Journey of the Little Mermaid
The Barnstormer
Dumbo
Mad Tea Party
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Tomorrowland Speedway
Space Mountain
Astro Orbiter
Tomorrowland PeopleMover
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

So only, Hall of Presidents, Carousel of Progress, Monsters Laugh Floor and Philharmagic not open... am I missing anything?

We actually went on Philharmagic when we did a MK after hours event a few years ago. We laughed so hard when everyone just sat where ever they wanted... no having to move all the way down.
There were probably 20 people in the whole theatre.

I can't wait to see everyone's experience tonight. We had tickets for September, but sadly cancelled our trip today as I can't justify going to a covid hot spot when we are doing great here in Canada and the border isn't open for non essential travel yet.
Even though we are fully vaccinated, and will not need to quarantine following a negative test on return home, our employers were all nervous and potentially wanting for a quarantine period before returning to work, which no one can afford at this point.
So I will be living vicariously through everyone else. I can't wait to see all the fun, costumes and food.

ENJOY!!!!
I'm so sorry you had to cancel your trip! It's totally understandable given the circumstances. Here's hoping there will be plenty of photos and videos here to help lift your spirits!

I'm lucky that it's just me and my husband and he can work from home if need be. If I had small children I don't think it would be worth the risk or the hassle

I’m stoked to see what the event looks like! My date still isn’t sold out so I’m hoping it’s not as crowded as these ones. Gonna be nice to see what to expect/bring/enjoy!
This is the thing I'm looking at-crowds! My date isn't sold out yet either, hoping this doesn't cause people to book up non-sold out dates after seeing what it's about (fingers crossed). I am just really hoping it's low crowds like they said, really looking forward to all the reports!

This is the thing I'm looking at-crowds! My date isn't sold out yet either, hoping this doesn't cause people to book up non-sold out dates after seeing what it's about (fingers crossed). I am just really hoping it's low crowds like they said, really looking forward to all the reports!
Same here! Just finished the kids' costumes this afternoon so we will go either way, but I'm really looking forward to seeing some reports from next week to get a good idea of what I can expect. We are going Aug 27 (which I am hoping remains not sold out!)

Same here! Just finished the kids' costumes this afternoon so we will go either way, but I'm really looking forward to seeing some reports from next week to get a good idea of what I can expect. We are going Aug 27 (which I am hoping remains not sold out!)
I'm going Aug 31, so very close to yours, and I'm watching your week closely as well because I know what happens to one is likely to happen to the next around that time. I'm hoping that with school starting and all this other "stuff" it keeps things light, I've had so much stuff happening recently and NEED this solo trip and the party to cool off (not literally though, because August lol), cherry on top would be good crowds......and tons of candy of course.

I'm going Aug 31, so very close to yours, and I'm watching your week closely as well because I know what happens to one is likely to happen to the next around that time. I'm hoping that with school starting and all this other "stuff" it keeps things light, I've had so much stuff happening recently and NEED this solo trip and the party to cool off (not literally though, because August lol), cherry on top would be good crowds......and tons of candy of course.

that's our night too!

I’m going 10/10 and 10/12 - don’t care if it’s sold out or not - I expect more attendees than WDW’s previous After Hours parties but I’ve been to many many sold out and crowded MNSSHP before and still had a fantastic time so it’s all good in my book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter