Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Looking forward to hearing reports from tonight! Dh is particularly interested in the free snacks (not the trick or treat candy), and wonders what exactly is available, and in how many different locations. We've never attended an after hours party before, but have done several Halloween and Christmas parties. Have fun, everyone!
View attachment 596254
View attachment 596255
Disney After Hours BOO BASH Entertainment
  • Tomorrowland DJ Dance Party 9:30pm – 12:30pm
  • Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade 9:55pm and 11:25pm
  • Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade 10:30pm and 11:45pm
  • Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade 10:40pm and 11:55pm
  • Maleficent’s Fiery Prowl 10:50pm and 12:05pm
  • The Cadaver Dans in Frontierland 9:40pm, 10:20pm, 11:05pm, 12:10pm
Disney After Hours BOO BASH Character Sightings
  • Crystal palace
  • Frontierland Balcony
  • Pirates of Caribbean
  • Haunted Mansion
  • Pinocchio Village House
Disney After Hours BOO BASH Treat Locations
  • Ariel’s Grotto
  • Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
  • Pecos Bill
  • Pete’s Silly Side Show
  • Splash Mountain
  • Tiki Room
Disney After Hours BOO BASH exclusive Food and & Beverage
  • Mocha Chocolate Chip Frozen Drink at Golden Oak Outpost – Frozen Mocha topped with Whipped Cream, Chocolate Chips, and a Sugar Acorn
  • Apple Ginger Dale Frozen Drink at Golden Oak Outpost – Frozen Apple Cider mixed with Ginger Ale and topped with Whipped Cream and TWIX Cookie Bars Chopped
  • Prince John Sucker Frozen Drink at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – Tart Green Apple Lemonade Slush topped with a Ring Pop
  • Maleficent Churro at Main Street, U.S.A. Snack Cart – Churro covered in Chocolate Cookie Crumbles, drizzled with Purple Icing topped with Green and Purple Sprinkles
Disney After Hours BOO BASH Merchandise
  • Available at the Emporium on Main Street and Star Traders in Tomorrowland.
Attractions NOT Open During Disney After Hours Boo Bash:
  • Hall of Presidents
  • Liberty Square Riverboat
  • Mickey’s PhilharMagic
  • Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor*
  • Tom Sawyer Island
  • Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
  • Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room*
*Open as Trick or Treat locations

The free food isn't mentioned in the above information though, correct? I'm talking about popcorn and ice cream bars and such. I imagine that the exclusive food & beverage from the above list is available for purchase.

If I buy two AP discounted tickets and then am unable to attend, could the non AP people in my room reservation, use the tickets?

When we walked into park at 430, there were sold out signs everywhere

Must've been some reserve tickets left over because a site that can't be named has pictures near City Hall saying tickets are available. Maybe some media comps went unused.

The free food isn't mentioned in the above information though, correct? I'm talking about popcorn and ice cream bars and such.
It's on the Boo Bash park map
and looks like they're at these locations:
Disney After Hours BOO BASH Treat Locations
  • Ariel’s Grotto
  • Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
  • Pecos Bill
  • Pete’s Silly Side Show
  • Splash Mountain
  • Tiki Room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter