• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Thread

Can't wait. We went in Dec 2016 and had a great time. We will be there in November and hoping to catch this event once again. Hope the dates work out since we already have our parks reserved.

I’m sure there will be some lessons to learn from boo bash. I am hoping that with the 7pm entry I can double dip 50th fireworks and the Christmas after hours. So far that will be the case for folks with boo bash tickets in august

Hoping they have a party between December 4th and December 8th. Will be our first time visiting during Christmas time.

I see that they are going to post dates for the Christmas special event extra hours sometime in August. The price of the Boo Bash tickets is $129. Is it likely that the Christmas event tickets will be the same price? We’re only planning on 2 full days at WDW the week before Christmas, and I’m trying to decide if adding tickets to the Christmas event would be worth it. I sure wish they’d just post all the info now! 😆

We as well are planning 2 full days week of 19. Waiting to see pricing for the event, I think it is going to be higher that week.

After looking at the Boo Bash calendar closer, I noticed the ticket prices go up quite a bit as it gets closer to Halloween. I bet your right that tickets will be pretty pricey just days before Christmas. Yikes…these “2 days at Disney” is adding up fast! Ha

After looking at the Boo Bash calendar closer, I noticed the ticket prices go up quite a bit as it gets closer to Halloween. I bet your right that tickets will be pretty pricey just days before Christmas. Yikes…these “2 days at Disney” is adding up fast! Ha

the Christmas event will go on select nights nov 8- through December 21. So the 21st is the last possible party date.

With Boo Bash, resort guests had early access to purchase tickets for the even. Will that be the case for this after hours event? If so, will it be any resort guest or just select resort guests?

With Boo Bash, resort guests had early access to purchase tickets for the even. Will that be the case for this after hours event? If so, will it be any resort guest or just select resort guests?
From the Disney Parks Blog post: “Tickets will go on sale next month, with an early purchase window available to guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.“

So, yes, there will be an early purchase window for resort guests, but we don’t know which resorts qualify yet.

I'm waiting to see how "crowded" the Halloween version is.

If it's truly limited like Disney After Hours but with holiday overlays and flair I'm in.

I'm not dropping the $$$ they are asking for it if it will be as many people as the regular Halloween/Christmas Parties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter