Official 2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Thread

Does that mean they will not have fireworks during the regular park hours on those days?
They will, according to WDW website:
"Tickets for the 4-hour “Disney Very Merriest After Hours” will grant admission to Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7 p.m., giving you more time to enjoy some of your favorite Magic Kingdom attractions. You can also take in EARidescent magic that will be part of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” from the brand-new fireworks spectacular “Disney Enchantment” to the transformation of Cinderella Castle into a “Beacon of Magic,” it’s all in honor of the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort. And, yes! That means you could be able to experience two different and unique fireworks shows in one night!"
(I added bold to highlight the info you asked about.)

$170-$250 plus tax depending on your night. O.M.G... I thought Halloween was expensive, well Disney just schooled me :teacher:

It does sound like they addressed the complaints from night one of the halloween event. There will be Xmas fireworks in addition to normal fireworks and a real parade and an extra hour at the event.

Do we know if we have to book by phone on the 17th? It says that we can book by phone OR online starting on the 20th, but I can't find about hotel guests who can book on the 17th. I'd like to avoid a repeat of the Halloween party mess!!

They will, according to WDW website:
"Tickets for the 4-hour “Disney Very Merriest After Hours” will grant admission to Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7 p.m., giving you more time to enjoy some of your favorite Magic Kingdom attractions. You can also take in EARidescent magic that will be part of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” from the brand-new fireworks spectacular “Disney Enchantment” to the transformation of Cinderella Castle into a “Beacon of Magic,” it’s all in honor of the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort. And, yes! That means you could be able to experience two different and unique fireworks shows in one night!"
(I added bold to highlight the info you asked about.)
Thank you.

$209 on December 7th

Almost twice the amount for a full day ticket. Absolutely bonkers!

It makes me wish I'd just opted for a shorter ticket to start with and we could have had a pool/party day. Now we're stuck with 4 day tickets that cost over $500 each and the idea of adding a $229 event ticket on top of that is... not appetizing.

ETA: but I had to hurry up and decide my ticket length so I could make park reservations well in advance. This is the sort of thing that is going to make for dissatisfied customers.

I'd be embarrassed with myself to spend that much. I thought $109 was a lot for MVMCP 2 years ago... good grief. No judgment to anyone else who makes a different decision, but I'm definitely tapping out on this particular money grab.

It should run at least 6 hours to justify that price tag. Keep it open until 3am with the rest intact and MAYBE.

Wow right after November 19th the price jumps quite up. Couldn't even
wait until Thanksgiving. Our dates are 209. Im not even buying a park
ticket that day. No way.

I was very much looking forward to going to the party as I've never been during Christmas time, but unless someone else wants to pay for the tickets (and even then I'd still feel bad because that's too much), I just can't do it. This is extremely disappointing! I would've done it for $169 since it's just DH and I and we've never been. Plus, you do get a bit more than what Boo Bash is offering, but $209 for the days during our trip is too much. I'll just do an extra day at MK or another park instead or something else.

Woozers that's expensive I love Christmas but 4 hours vs a whole day in the park with money to buy your own snacks and meals is cheaper even if it is busier. For me this is a hard pass I do hope everyone that goes enjoys and has fun though, personally I just can not justify the cost. I am glad to see parades coming back hopefully that means things are going to return to the new normal after the first of the year.

Super excited! Planning to get tickets for the 28th with the 30th as my back up date!!

website says Disney world hotels while the blog post says select Disney world hotels for tickets on the 17th..

I’m booked at pop!

eeek!

Being solo does have some advantages! Holy crows, what if you are a family?????? :worried:
That's what I was thinking. I'm there before Nov 20th when it's "cheaper", of course. I may be able to justify 2 parties (I'd planned on the 19th with my sister anyways) just by ditching a ticket with parkhopping one day - my overall spend isn't that much more than the obscene amount I'd already saved for....but it's just me. And the least expensive days. And again - just me. $249 per ticket later in Dec??? For a family??? Holy &^%$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter