Official 2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Thread

My ticket is the 28th. That's the Sunday after thanksgiving so not sure what to expect crowd wise for that party. Holiday weekend but folks are also probably flying home that night. We shall see.

I've been kinda eye balling the boo bash thread and it seems like folks have been getting in a bit before 7- like 630-645 sometimes. I'm always an early bird so I may try to be at MK gates to line up by 530-6..idk that might be a bit crazy. Seeing enchanment before the party is a priority for me. I plan to mobile ordering Casey's for 7pm, grab it and find me a fireworks spot. I'm solo so I think I'll be able to find a spot. If I had my whole family I might need a different strategy.

My ticket is the 28th. That's the Sunday after thanksgiving so not sure what to expect crowd wise for that party. Holiday weekend but folks are also probably flying home that night. We shall see.

I've been kinda eye balling the boo bash thread and it seems like folks have been getting in a bit before 7- like 630-645 sometimes. I'm always an early bird so I may try to be at MK gates to line up by 530-6..idk that might be a bit crazy. Seeing enchanment before the party is a priority for me. I plan to mobile ordering Casey's for 7pm, grab it and find me a fireworks spot. I'm solo so I think I'll be able to find a spot. If I had my whole family I might need a different strategy.
I am also going on the 28th. I am doing a "sisters night" with my adult sisters as part of a large family trip. I am going with my husband and son earlier in the trip on 11/23 so I am hoping to learn a few things along the way. I know my son (15) will be all about the rides and my sisters will be more there for the overal Christmasy stuff. Hopefully some early attendees will give us all some tips.

I am also going on the 28th. I am doing a "sisters night" with my adult sisters as part of a large family trip. I am going with my husband and son earlier in the trip on 11/23 so I am hoping to learn a few things along the way. I know my son (15) will be all about the rides and my sisters will be more there for the overal Christmasy stuff. Hopefully some early attendees will give us all some tips.
If the tickets didn't cost a million bucks I'd buy another one for a second night during my trip...

I'm sorry if this has been asked already and I missed it, but has anyone attended the Boo Bash this year and can comment on the crowds? We are considering the Christmas party this year but one of our frustrations with the Halloween parties in the past were some insane crowds on the nights we attended. We don't care about the meet and greets but would like to ride some rides without huge waiting times and catch the parade. Trying to figure out if Disney really is limiting crowds for these events. We would be looking at the Nov 12th. Thanks!

I'm sorry if this has been asked already and I missed it, but has anyone attended the Boo Bash this year and can comment on the crowds? We are considering the Christmas party this year but one of our frustrations with the Halloween parties in the past were some insane crowds on the nights we attended. We don't care about the meet and greets but would like to ride some rides without huge waiting times and catch the parade. Trying to figure out if Disney really is limiting crowds for these events. We would be looking at the Nov 12th. Thanks!
Lots of reports on the Boo Bash thread.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2021-disney-after-hours-boo-bash-thread.3839882/

I still don’t see any dates selling out....the Boo Bash supposedly sold out in a few days although they are still selling tickets at guest service locations for Boo Bash nights

If the tickets didn't cost a million bucks I'd buy another one for a second night during my trip...
I agree! We would always do 2 parties in the past. One for the special festivities and one for low wait times. Can’t afford that now.
Luckily my husband and I both have birthdays in November so one set is a gift. I agree super pricey this year.

We have a group of 12 going to this. I am making the purchase for all. I noticed it only allows me to purchase 10 tickets. Can I separate them into 2 transactions (6 and 6) or if I purchase the 10 will I be blocked from purchasing any more? (All 12 are in MDE Friends & Family list). Any assistance is appreciated!
Answering my own question just in case anyone is also curious! You can only buy 10 tickets in one transaction bc their system only allows you to link 10 tickets at a time. You can do separate transactions for anything more than 10.
And agree with the pricing this year - WOW- sounds like more food items are included (and drinks - assume bottled water)but certainly a big step up since 2019.

I really hope the capacity for this event is not greater than Boo Bash. Disney can add all the stage shows and fireworks in the world. If the ride lines are long and the event is crowded, I will feel like I got ripped off.

Well, I think you can expect crowds to be way larger than Boo Bash with all the additional features there is no way they won’t have a greater capacity!

Well, I think you can expect crowds to be way larger than Boo Bash with all the additional features there is no way they won’t have a greater capacity!
I don't think that necessarily follows- this event is priced higher than the Boo Bash, no doubt in part to cover additional entertainment expenses. I think it's anybody's guess what capacity is going to look like until the actual reports come in. Before Boo Bash started there were tons of people on here saying that it was going to be crowded and people were going to hate it, and that specter didn't materialize. I still have high hopes for this event (we loved Boo Bash). I do understand the argument that shows space out crowds so they could have higher attendance without it feeling like higher crowds, but we will just have to wait to find out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter