"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

Interesting. It does indicate it’s available now for me too.
sounds like an ingenious trick in the disney marketing machine - randomly show a date or two "sold out", driving ticket buying urgency on forums, FB and other social channels...then voila - suddenly those dates are "available" again. It's a miracle!

(Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get me.) :rotfl:

sounds like an ingenious trick in the disney marketing machine - randomly show a date or two "sold out", driving ticket buying urgency on forums, FB and other social channels...then voila - suddenly those dates are "available" again. It's a miracle!

(Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get me.) :rotfl:
Well it worked if that was their plan lol. We jumped on tickets for December 1 after seeing the 14th sold out

We are currently planning to do MK during the day and then stay for the party. We have a 5 year old and 8 year old and now getting a little nervous that it will be too much in one day. We may need to take a break mid-day. If you've done this...how was it? Were you able to get enough out of both the regular day and the party for it to be worth it? Thanks!

We do this, but instead of kids, it's me and my older parents (75+). So stamina-wise, probably about the same as a 5 & 8 year old. LOL What we do is just slow down. We don't worry too much about rope dropping, we'll get there when we get there. We enjoy any entertainment (Dapper Dans, etc) and meeting characters. And most importantly, we schedule a late lunch at a sit-down restaurant and take our time with that as well. That builds in an automatic sit-down/air conditioning/sensory overload break and gets us recharged for the long night ahead. And then when the party festivities starts, we find that the adrenaline of attending the event helps us stay awake for the long day. Hope you have a great time!!

In case you don't follow the budget board, you can buy your tickets with a Target Circle offer on TripAdvisor. 20% off!

I bought mine last night for Nov 30th! It gives you the MDE link code in your confirmation.

Post in thread 'Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase' https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...th-cb-site-and-pp-chase.3931408/post-65083364

Edit - I didn't mean for salt in the wound for those who bought already. Just wanted to share for those thinking about it like I was. I felt bad after posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

FYI, if you try to book a CRT ADR during the party and you get an error, you'll have to call in to make it. No matter whether I used app or laptop or changed browser, it kept giving me Donald. Online it would show $0 for the total and then go to the error.

I know, I know - using valuable party time for CRT :D

In case you don't follow the budget board, you can buy your tickets with a Target Circle offer on TripAdvisor. 20% off!

I bought mine last night for Nov 30th! It gives you the MDE link code in your confirmation.

Post in thread 'Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase' https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...th-cb-site-and-pp-chase.3931408/post-65083364

Edit - I didn't mean for salt in the wound for those who bought already. Just wanted to share for those thinking about it like I was. I felt bad after posting.
Does this include party tickets or just park tickets (I have an AP so I don’t need park tickets).

---snip---

Definitely salt in the wound for me....cause I work there (Trip)! Sheesh didn't know or didn't remember!

We are currently planning to do MK during the day and then stay for the party. We have a 5 year old and 8 year old and now getting a little nervous that it will be too much in one day. We may need to take a break mid-day. If you've done this...how was it? Were you able to get enough out of both the regular day and the party for it to be worth it? Thanks!
Do you have APs? Is it your only MK day?

We usually arrive around 1/2 even as an adult or with kids (my girls are 5/9). A full day is long, but I do like getting some park time in, but I wouldn’t spend an additional $100 a person to do that. If we have a long ticket or have APs we would arrive at 1/2.

This year as 3 adults I’m looking at a 230ish arrival.

What time are fireworks on the non-party nights? I know the time for the party fireworks, but wasn't sure for the other nights in November. Thank you!
Never mind :) I found it

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmmm…I found the “redeem” on the Target Circle offer on the app and have tried twice to activate but have not received any code to use to actually purchase the party tix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter