"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

I'm an AP holder, but my husband isn't. We have tickets to MVMCP - will we be able to use the AP holder line? Or have to get in line with the masses? (I assume I could get into the park before 4 as an AP...but I'm sort of guessing he can't - but figured I'd ask if there's a better/shorter AP line for the part).
If he doesn’t have a park ticket for the day he won’t be able to get through unless he goes through the party entrance

I'm an AP holder, but my husband isn't. We have tickets to MVMCP - will we be able to use the AP holder line? Or have to get in line with the masses? (I assume I could get into the park before 4 as an AP...but I'm sort of guessing he can't - but figured I'd ask if there's a better/shorter AP line for the part).

You'll have to go through the regular line with him unless you split up.

MVMCP Entertainment

🎄 Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
Steps off in Frontierland. The legendary street comes alive with yuletide spirit on select nights. Snap memorable photos of dancing gingerbread men, marching toy soldiers and beloved Disney Characters as they float by, waving hello. There’s even a special appearance by Santa Claus–riding in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.There is a “snowfall” on Main Street before the parades and then at the end of the evening.
Kringle Krew Pre-Parade (Center Street): A street act combining hip-hop elements with traditional Christmas entertainment for a pre-parade party.
Times:
8:30pm & 11:00pm

🎄 Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks
Get in the Christmas spirit as your host—Minnie Mouse—invites you to take in a sparkling, yuletide fireworks display. Watch as the sky becomes alight with festive colors to the tune of some of your favorite carols like Deck the Halls and We Wish You a Merry Christmas.

This merry display can be thoroughly enjoyed from most locations throughout Magic Kingdom park—including Liberty Square, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland.
Replacing Holiday Wishes - Celebrate the Spirit of the Season.

Times: 10:00pm

🎄 Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration (Cinderella Castle)
Mickey and his pals invite some of their friends over for an unforgettable Christmas party filled with music, dancing, color and fun. Look for Woody and Jessie from “Toy Story,” Fantasyland friends such as Peter Pan and Snow White, and many more! “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration” will be presented on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage.
Times: 7:40pm, 9:25pm, 10:35pm & 11:55pm

🎄 A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas (Rockettower Plaza Stage)
Join some of your favorite Tomorrowland friends for a rockin’ Christmas party. Buzz Lightyear, Mike Wazowski and Stitch join host Haley Comet for an intergalactic musical revue. The show is full of modern twists on classic holiday songs and the coolest dance numbers in town! A story about Stitch's efforts to bring Santa Claus to the show from the sky since he doesn't understand the meaning of Christmas.
Times: 7:45pm, 8:35pm, 9:25pm, 10:45pm & 11:35pm

🎄 Disney Junior Jingle Jam (Storybook Circus)
Young partygoers can get their groove on with Disney Junior Characters!
In Storybook Circus, the Disney Junior Jingle Jam gives young partygoers the chance to get their groove on with favorite characters from popular Disney Junior shows Fancy Nancy, Vampirina, Doc McStuffins and The Lion Guard.

Time: 7:00pm - 12:00am

🎄 Club Tinsel Dance Party @ Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café
Bust a move during a mega fun dance party at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café.
Get ready—this is your chance to dance the night away with holiday friends (Reindeer, Polar Bears & Elves) all night long in Tomorrowland!

Time: 7:00pm - 12:00am

🎄 Exclusive DVC Member Meet Up
DVC Members will get to experience some exclusive festive fun just for them. Disney Vacation Club is planning Member meet-ups for select dates at MVMCP.
Dates: 11/9, 11/16, 11/30, 12/7, 12/14 & 12/21

Does anyone know details about the DVC special member gathering happening on Thursday of MVMCP? Any details or pictures from previous years?

Will continue to update post as details are released.

Any word on the new Frozen themed celebration? Never been to WDW but I've seen videos of the Christmas lights on Cinderella castle and hoping those return!
Looking back at last years post, looks like aside from the specialty foods they sell, we won’t know most details until true day of. This is killing the planner in me lol.

Looking back at last years post, looks like aside from the specialty foods they sell, we won’t know most details until true day of. This is killing the planner in me lol.
Haha same for me and my wife! We are going through first day so I'll def make a post on what happens if I don't see anyone else do it!

Boooo! You don't think they could do it between November 1st and the 8th? lol they just looked so cool.
The dreamlights were amazing and I was really hoping they’d be back this year….but alas, they would start putting them up in September in years prior. And there would have definitely been an announcement about their return. Someday…..maybe….

The dreamlights were amazing and I was really hoping they’d be back this year….but alas, they would start putting them up in September in years prior. And there would have definitely been an announcement about their return. Someday…..maybe….
So sad! We've never been to WDW and only seen them in YouTube videos as we've been doing research. Hopefully one day!

Does anyone remember how late the characters meet? Specifically, Mickey. I was wondering if I could catch him after the 11 PM parade. By the time the parade gets up to Main Street and it’s over it’s usually about 11:40.

Haha same for me and my wife! We are going through first day so I'll def make a post on what happens if I don't see anyone else do it!
Oh good! I’m hoping the will have someone different instead of moana since she’s meeting in 2 places now. Not really a rare character.

New for 2023…
“Frozen Holiday Surprise”
Frozen inspired entertainment that will illuminate the Castle in a whole new way with Elsa Anna Olaf and Kristoff .
(guessing a new stage show ) ? …
Searching for more details … let me know if you discover anything more to report .Thanks
I did NOT see this described as only for the party nightly events .

Also want to remind everyone that the new EPCOT Luminous US Symphony has a start date for early December 5

Do you have APs? Is it your only MK day?

We usually arrive around 1/2 even as an adult or with kids (my girls are 5/9). A full day is long, but I do like getting some park time in, but I wouldn’t spend an additional $100 a person to do that. If we have a long ticket or have APs we would arrive at 1/2.

This year as 3 adults I’m looking at a 230ish arrival.
You'd spend more like $159 for adult and $149 each for your girls. Pricing has gotten crazy.

I would really like to get tickets for our arrival day, but my step daughter and grandson won’t be in until 4:16pm at MCO. Will it still be worth it if we don’t arrive to MK until 6:30ish?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter