"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

yes several years they gave out small snowman pretzels. It never made it back after covid, sadly. Maybe this year!!
I hope they do at least one spot with something not sweet! I remember they did Fanta too

I remember them giving out pretzels at MVMCP in 2019 over at Cosmic Rays. I remember it well because my son and I joked about the soft pretzels being hard as rocks.
Haha the ones we had were so good I went back in line multiple times. I love pretzels

If it’s a single day ticket, but to add a day to a ticket is usually less, 70-100 depending on the length of the ticket you already have.
Just stating how much it cost us. Add another $159 for my husband and we each have 4 day hoppers.

Anyone know of an easy place to find things that are CLOSED during the Christmas party? I want to make a list of things we should consider doing after we get there at 4, but before the Party officially starts.

My kids hate me dragging them to the Hall of Presidents, but that will be happening close to 4. Nothing like kicking off your Disney World trip with the Hall of Presidents!

Anyone know of an easy place to find things that are CLOSED during the Christmas party? I want to make a list of things we should consider doing after we get there at 4, but before the Party officially starts.

My kids hate me dragging them to the Hall of Presidents, but that will be happening close to 4. Nothing like kicking off your Disney World trip with the Hall of Presidents!
Carousel of Progress is also closed, I believe.

Possibly country bears. Really anything that's a show type thing I would do before the party anyway. Too many party specific things or shorter ride lines to spend time watching a regular show.

Does anyone that has been to a MVMCP know if the lines truly are shorter? Assuming rides with holiday overlays like Space Mountain and Jingle Cruise might have long wait times but what about everything else?

We'll be going to MK on the 9th for the party and again on the 12th. But hoping we can get on a ton of rides on the 9th so our full day on the 12th can be more relaxed?

Does anyone that has been to a MVMCP know if the lines truly are shorter? Assuming rides with holiday overlays like Space Mountain and Jingle Cruise might have long wait times but what about everything else?

We'll be going to MK on the 9th for the party and again on the 12th. But hoping we can get on a ton of rides on the 9th so our full day on the 12th can be more relaxed?
The lines do tend to be shorter in my experience. However there are some party specific things you may want to do, if you have another full day I would do party specific stuff you’re interested in first, then rides. We did space 5 times to end the night last year, so I wouldn’t say the line is long late at night.

The lines do tend to be shorter in my experience. However there are some party specific things you may want to do, if you have another full day I would do party specific stuff you’re interested in first, then rides. We did space 5 times to end the night last year, so I wouldn’t say the line is long late at night.
That's awesome! We'll def do party specific things and especially meet & greets. I was just hoping that we could hit the bigger rides like Pan, 7 Dwarves Mine Train, etc. This way if we miss them on our full day, it won't be a big deal. Thank you for the answer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter