• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

Hello, Been to halloween Party a couple times, tends to feel crowded. Since the price is so much more, almost double for Xmas party, do they let less people in for the Xmas Party?
Never been to either type of Disney party but in trying to gauge the popularity in dollars and cents I’d check to see if the consumer is being offered the same amenities. For instance, is a meal offered for both events? Same amt of rides? Maybe do a bit more research and the answer to your question will be more apparent.
Have fun out there!

Hello, Been to halloween Party a couple times, tends to feel crowded. Since the price is so much more, almost double for Xmas party, do they let less people in for the Xmas Party?
Here is the thread for discussing all things MVMCP.

I would expect the same crowds because it’s a seasonal party where the focus is on the theme, not an After Hours event where the focus is on minimal crowds but you’ll have actual data on this front when reports start rolling in from the parties on the above thread.

Not sure where you found your numbers but 'almost double' is not quite accurate. More? Yes. Double? No.

MNSSHP tickets $109 - $189
MVMCP $159 - $199

Crowds are anticipated to be the same size as MVMCP crowds. If you wish to read about guest's experiences at this year's party I would recommend reading this year's Official MNSSHP thread.

Wait, wasn’t the first party tonight? I was expecting to see more activity on this thread discussing any surprised or good blogs/influencers to check out.

Talking about getting ahead of things, is it too early to talk about 2024 MVMCP? We're thinking about doing one longer trip spanning the last MNSSHP + first MVMCP instead of 2 separate trips. November calendar dates are the same between 2019 & 2024, so maybe the first 2024 MVMCP will also be Friday Nov 8 2024 like it was in 2019?

I hope everybody has a blast at 2023's first MVMCP tonight, and I'm looking forward to the reports. :)

Talking about getting ahead of things, is it too early to talk about 2024 MVMCP? We're thinking about doing one longer trip spanning the last MNSSHP + first MVMCP instead of 2 separate trips. November calendar dates are the same between 2019 & 2024, so maybe the first 2024 MVMCP will also be Friday Nov 8 2024 like it was in 2019?

I hope everybody has a blast at 2023's first MVMCP tonight, and I'm looking forward to the reports. :)

I'm already planning for next year too lol. I want to take my daughter on a surprise trip for her birthday.

I'm kind of betting on November 8 being the first party too so I booked from November 7-10 to try and cover it. Her birthday is November 7.

To help avoid confusion, please keep discussions in this thread about the 2023 MVMCP.

If you wish to discuss possible plans and excitement for 2024, you're welcome to do that in the Theme Park Plans sub-forum.

Thanks!

I'm looking forward to catching some live feeds from tonight or some YouTube videos tomorrow. Our party is Nov. 26th.

A question I would like to know: last year the Jack skellington line opened at 430 to party guests. If that is the case again, he will be our first stop once in the park.

I really like that you get an ornament now. I hated going to the party and having the ornaments already sold out!

I really like that you get an ornament now. I hated going to the party and having the ornaments already sold out!
So if we aren’t going until the 14th, is it likely they will already be sold out of the merchandise like the sipper and buckets, ornaments, shirts, etc?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter