"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

I'm looking forward to catching some live feeds from tonight or some YouTube videos tomorrow. Our party is Nov. 26th.

A question I would like to know: last year the Jack skellington line opened at 430 to party guests. If that is the case again, he will be our first stop once in the park.
I just read one of the blogs that said the line was 55 minutes at 5pm and got over 120 minutes at one point. I hope you get to do this!

I've never seen the stage show, but watched tonight on a Livestream. Very impressed! The singers were very talented, the show was fun with a great variety of music.

I have a theory (though I have no basis for this), that they always undersell the first event to get good press from influencers/vloggers. The second, third, fourth parties always seem to be me worse.
You know I think this was true in 2021 at least. We went the first night which was Nov. 8th that year. The lines were really short, and some also speculated that influencers, etc were just busy making content and not riding rides.

We had an incredible time, but I think it will be more crowded when we go this year the first week of Dec.
The 2021 party was a slightly different event (Very Merriest After Hours 9pm-1am) and I loved the free popcorn, bottled drinks and Mickey Bars we got that year!

With the ornament being included with the party ticket, you will get it - just remember to pick it up.

it's been very unpredictable what will and will not still be available further into party season.
We usually visit after Christmas and have had bad luck with the prizes for Olaf’s Holiday Scavenger Hunt.

Does anyone know about the free/ included snacks? Is it cookies and cocoa again or is there any variety?
It appears to be about the same as last year… different cookies with either cocoa, apple cider or eggnog (all depending on the location). I believe they offer a red velvet cookie this year which I think is new.

Does anyone know about the free/ included snacks? Is it cookies and cocoa again or is there any variety?

Found some info:

Where To Find 5 FREE COOKIES at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in Magic Kingdom

Columbia Harbour House- Here, you can get a free chocolate chip cookie with hot cocoa.

1699617074769.png

Cosmic Ray’s-This spot had snickerdoodles and hot cocoa.

1699617132036.png

Lunching Pad -This location was serving sugar cookies with green icing and white sprinkles, and apple cider was the drink.

1699617188230.png

Pinocchio Village Haus-This location had red velvet cookies with hot cocoa.

1699617238959.png

Tortuga Tavern- Here, you can get gingerbread cookies & eggnog

1699617350155.png1699617388349.png

Instagram
Allergy Options
1699617487455.png

Found some info:

Where To Find 5 FREE COOKIES at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in Magic Kingdom

Columbia Harbour House- Here, you can get a free chocolate chip cookie with hot cocoa.

View attachment 809338

View attachment 809339

Lunching Pad -This location was serving sugar cookies with green icing and white sprinkles, and apple cider was the drink.

View attachment 809340

View attachment 809341

View attachment 809342View attachment 809343

Instagram
Allergy Options
View attachment 809344

The Snickerdoodle and Red Velvet Cookie look amazing!

Wish they would do hot apple cider instead of cold...

Found some info:

View attachment 809338

View attachment 809339

View attachment 809340

View attachment 809341

View attachment 809342View attachment 809343

Instagram
Allergy Options
Thanks for sharing! 😊

Is there a place set aside to watch the parade if you are in ECV?

I think there is a place to watch the fireworks, is that true?

Is there a place set aside to watch the parade if you are in ECV?

I think there is a place to watch the fireworks, is that true?
The ECV area for parades is normally across from the Hall of Presidents. We haven't been with an ECV recently but was always our experience in the past.

The ECV area for parades is normally across from the Hall of Presidents. We haven't been with an ECV recently but was always our experience in the past.
We were at a MNSSHP this year and it wasn‘t indicated on the map. We didn’t check, but we will for the Christmas party. Thank you.

Does anyone know how strict they are about your Tron return time during the party? I'm worried about getting a return time during the fireworks and I really want to see them. Parade should be OK since there are 2 times for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter