"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

Hi! Has anyone had any luck getting same day tickets for MVMCP in 2023? We are hoping to pick up two tickets when we get to Orlando on the same day as a party. If they are available, does anyone know if we can get them at any guest services location or just at Magic Kingdom? Thanks so much for your help!

For sold out parties, both the phone lines and resort front desks can't help get tickets as they see the same inventory the we all see on the MVMCP page.
The only way to try and get tickets for a sold out party is to try guest services at any of the 4 parks or Disney Springs. We've done this twice, once for MNSSHP and once for MVMCP and we've had success both times. People cancel all the time for different reasons, so it doesn't hurt to try.
You still may not be successful, so a good backup plan is always a good idea. Plan for the worst and hope for the best!

Anyone know what crowds look like when entering around 6PM on a party day? We have dinner reservations at 6:35PM tonight but didn't want to get there super early...

Yes, we got sold out tickets last year. We had MK park reservations for that day and went to guest services on a chance.

Has anyone done the dessert party yet this year? Curious if they are offering mini versions of any of the party-exclusive treats like they’ve done in the past? Having trouble finding any reviews online from 2023!

Santa meets during the party right? If so, does anyone know how long his waits usually are? Ds would love to meet him but we can meet Santa here at home if his waits are too long during the party. I was thinking about doing it first thing when we get there around 5-6 pm

If I want to get food at the Wilderness lodge before the party with a dining reservation, can I park at the lodge and then straight to the party, or will they allow me to park to eat and then need to park at the main magic kingdom lot?

Thanls

If I want to get food at the Wilderness lodge before the party with a dining reservation, can I park at the lodge and then straight to the party, or will they allow me to park to eat and then need to park at the main magic kingdom lot?

Thanls
You will need to move your car to the TTC after eating and before going to the party. Parking is needed for resort guests so an ADR only includes 2 hours of parking.

Thanls
If they offer valet parking you could do valet and leave it there until the end of the party. We did that 2 weeks ago at the Contemporary and it worked out fine.

Can you see the parade at all from the Tomorrowland Terrace? We can check in for our desert party at 8:30 and fireworks are at 10pm. Not sure our kiddos will last til the 11:00 parade so wondering if we’ll be able to catch any of the 8:30 parade from afar.

Can you see the parade at all from the Tomorrowland Terrace? We can check in for our desert party at 8:30 and fireworks are at 10pm. Not sure our kiddos will last til the 11:00 parade so wondering if we’ll be able to catch any of the 8:30 parade from afar.
While you technically will be able to 'see' something, it will just be lights from afar. I just did a Google search and this picture gives you a realistic view of what you would 'see'. It really is too far away to appreciate any of the parade, especially for children.

1701471363294.png

Imagine paying $700 for party tickets and being yelled at that you can't have more than one cookie at a cookie stop. I didn't want to bring my double stroller into columbia Harbour house and the cast member screamed at me that it's one per person. I then asked her if I could at least have 2 so that my 2 kids could each have one and she rolled her eyes and said I’ll do it this once but it is one per person from now on. This is my only complaint after tonight’s party. Everything else was absolutely magical. Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone in case you were trying to do the same and grab cookies for your whole party.

Santa meets during the party right? If so, does anyone know how long his waits usually are? Ds would love to meet him but we can meet Santa here at home if his waits are too long during the party. I was thinking about doing it first thing when we get there around 5-6 pm
In prior years, Santa did not meet prior to 7, but hopefully someone who’s gone this year can confirm that’s still true for 2023. We’ve never waited too long to see him though, but wait times can certainly vary by night. You can also meet Santa in HS and DS if you didn’t wait to waste party time on his M&G.

Imagine paying $700 for party tickets and being yelled at that you can't have more than one cookie at a cookie stop. I didn't want to bring my double stroller into columbia Harbour house and the cast member screamed at me that it's one per person. I then asked her if I could at least have 2 so that my 2 kids could each have one and she rolled her eyes and said I’ll do it this once but it is one per person from now on. This is my only complaint after tonight’s party. Everything else was absolutely magical. Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone in case you were trying to do the same and grab cookies for your whole party.
I’m so sorry this happened to you.

Unfortunately I think we’re seeing the results of guests who treat the cookie stops like a trick or treat stand and then brag about taking home a bag full of cookies at the end of the night. The cookies are meant to enjoy at the party and possibly a couple of extras but some take far more than that which is not the intent nor how Disney purchases stock. With the thousands of people at the party, if each person took a bunch of extras home it quickly challenges how many they have for the rest of the parties.

While individually wrapped for sanitary reasons, some people have suddenly started taking them with the intent to take many home which is not the intent.

How is the transportation back to the hotels at the very end of the party?
We plan to stay to the very end and wondering if busses will still be plentiful.|

Also, we are at Dolphin, but I seem to remember having to take the Yacht & Beach/Boardwalk because the Swan and Dolphin busses don't take you to the MK entrance? Am I remembering that correctly - is that still the way it goes?

thnx all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter