Official Big Brother Thread~Spoilers in thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, after seeing tonights show, I am still sure I want them to win in this order:
Jordan
Kevin
Natalie.

She is such a bag.

When they put all of Russels scenes together like that, it reminds me what a jerk he was.

Jordan and Jeffs scenes were so cute!:love:

The only thing good about last nite's show (IMO) was the scenes of Kevin talking about Jeff watering the garden. HILARIOUS.....and Jeff is so nice to watch. He could come be my gardner any day ;)

The only thing good about last nite's show (IMO) was the scenes of Kevin talking about Jeff watering the garden. HILARIOUS.....and Jeff is so nice to watch. He could come be my gardner any day ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: That was so funny!!!

As I have said before I was away most of August; wow, last night's show had soooooo much AUGUST DRAMA. :eek: Chima and her nonsense. :furious: Those girls crying over Jesse...STOP WILL YOU PLEASE. :crazy2: :crazy2:
I actually saw a clip where it looked like Jesse, Lydia and maybe GNAT were all in bed and Lydia fell asleep HOLDING JESSE'S FOOT. :crazy2: :crazy2: Now that is just DISTURBING. :scared:

I loved the part where Jordan and Jeff were discussing what animal they would like to be and Jordan says "a squirrel so I can be in a neighborhood"...ok, that had me rolling. Those two are so cute. :lovestruc I would love to hear that they get together after BB!! :lovestruc

OK OFF TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!! ::yes::

I wanted to punch the TV when Gnatalie said whoever wins HOH was taking her to the final two, and that she would win over either one. She is so smug that I absolutely will do a dance if Kevin and Jordan pick each other for final two.

I wanted to punch the TV when Gnatalie said whoever wins HOH was taking her to the final two, and that she would win over either one. She is so smug that I absolutely will do a dance if Kevin and Jordan pick each other for final two.

Seriously! She makes me sick! I really, really hope it is obvious in the finale that the jury house has turned against her - she deserves some comeuppance. :mad:

Why not just finish the show here?:confused3 Threads that reach 250 pages haven't been automatically closed for a lloonnngggg time.

Well I didn't want to take that chance. And seeing as this is a crazy BB with all of us OR most of us sooooooooo wanting GNATaLIE to leave with just her twist tie....I figured that by tomorrow night we may end up with allot of posting hence more than 250 pages and than BINGO the thread gets closed.

Join us on the new thread, Kim. :surfweb:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I AM SO HAPPY YEA FOR JORDAN. I LOVE WHEN THINGS ACTUALLY END LIKE YOU HOPED. I THOUGHT THE SHOW WAS GREAT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter