Official Big Brother Thread~Spoilers in thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually she did congratulate her - i just finished watching it as i read your post - she leaned over and hugged her - quick but she did.

it's about theonly nice thing she's done all summer

what sucks is that in order for jordan to win she has to bring that cow with her - if you listed to the jury they want kevin to win

the witch is gonna get 50k agrrrr

Yeah, but Jordan has no idea that the jury would choose her over Natalie, she still thinks the jury house is full of Natalie friends.

My only hope is that she will take Natalie and get rid of Kevin because she still holds a grudge to Kevin for getting rid of Jeff. No matter who Kevin goes against, I think he will win.

I thought Jessie told Lydia when she came to the jury house and then they told Russell the next week :confused3.

Yeah, Natalie told Jessie her real age early on. Makes no sense to do that. People talk! I always got the feeling she wanted Jessie to know her real age because she "liked" him. Who knows in her mind though. Then, she felt Chima should know her age too.

No, Jesse is the one who spilled the beans.

:blush: :blush: :blush:

OMG, you guys, I am an idiot....you are ALL EXACTLY RIGHT.....I have no idea what I was thinking...Russell had NO clue she was 24yo........UGH!

2.gif

I put my votes for Kevin to win. He really did play the game. Jordan didn't really do anything. :confused3

Now saying that I would have her win over Nat.

Kevin got Jeff out which was a good move for him. And now he is talking about getting Nat out. :woohoo:

I voted several times- Jordan, Kevin, Jordan. I wouldn't be disappointed if Kevin won, but I hope Jordan can somehow pull it off. I guess I just feel for her, wanting to help her Mom out. She did coast a lot of the game, but sometimes there is something to be said for that. Rarely does the one who causes all the ruckus, win the game (sans Dr. Will & Evil Dick).

I was excited for Jordan to win the game last night, and Natalie is just pathetic trying to backtrack and spin how 'hard' the game was. What'ev.

Do you all REALLY think Kevin is going to try and get Natalie out?

I put my votes for Kevin to win. He really did play the game. Jordan didn't really do anything. :confused3

Now saying that I would have her win over Nat.

I agree. I've been voting for Kevin to win. But, in the case it's Jordan against Nat, I voted for Jordan.

If Kevin takes Jordan and wins I'll be okay with that. I just don't want Natalie to get any money:lmao: Hope Jordan can pull out the win though.

I was so excited when Jordan won last night - go Jordan!!!

I am so glad the jury house has turned on the horrible Natalie. I hate her just as much as I hated Maggie in Season 6. :sad2: I can't even believe how she was taunting Kevin in part 1 of the competition saying she knew she could beat him - yeah right, then why didn't she? :rolleyes:

I could not stand Maggie, and then she won! AH! Hope the jury does not allow that with Gnat!

I will be happy if Jordan or Kevin wins. :cheer2:

I am thinking Gnat will be shocked like Ivette, from season 6, on how America REALLY feels about her! :laughing:

I am thinking Gnat will be shocked on how America REALLY feels about her! :laughing:

As well as Jordan and Kevin....I think they are going to be SHOCKED at how America feels about GNATaLIE. ::yes:: I think they (J&K) think that the Jury House and America thinks she is a HERO! :mad:

Did you all hear the LIVE audience last night cheering for Jordan in the Comp....no one was cheering on GNAT. :teeth:

Did you all hear the LIVE audience last night cheering for Jordan in the Comp....no one was cheering on GNAT. :teeth:

OMG, as soon as Jordan got one more ball than Natalie, I was cheering as quietly as I could (so I didn't wake my son). I high-fived my husband and jumped up and down. I was one excited puppy. I kept pointing to the TV and saying "In your FACE, Natalie!"

Yeah, I was really mature about it.

OMG, as soon as Jordan got one more ball than Natalie, I was cheering as quietly as I could (so I didn't wake my son). I high-fived my husband and jumped up and down. I was one excited puppy. I kept pointing to the TV and saying "In your FACE, Natalie!"

Yeah, I was really mature about it.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

They all have deals with each other! Just from BBAD, I'm not sure who Kevin will pick OR who Jordon will pick. Natalie thinks they will both pick her.

Who do you think Jordan will bring if she somehow pulls it off for part 3? I think her best chance is Natalie, but for some reason both Jordan and Kevin seem to think Natalie could win jury votes.

I agree with the pp - can't wait until the jury and F3 see how much Natalie is HATED by America! And, not in the "love to hate" way, like Evil Dick - she's just an annoying skater! Funny, the same can be said (skater) of Jordan - but she is liked.

I hope that if Gnat makes it to final 2 that they will show who each juror votes for and that Jesse votes for the other person. Now that would be hilarious. :rotfl:

Yeah, but Jordan has no idea that the jury would choose her over Natalie, she still thinks the jury house is full of Natalie friends.

My only hope is that she will take Natalie and get rid of Kevin because she still holds a grudge to Kevin for getting rid of Jeff. No matter who Kevin goes against, I think he will win.

Hubby had a good point last night--If Kevin goes against Jordan he'll lose.

America = Jordan
Natalie = Jordan (she's fresh out and po'd at Kevin)
Michelle = Jordan (because Kevin got her out and her alliance)
Jeff = Jordan (because Kevin got him out and she's his BFF)

Lydia = Kevin (because he's her BFF)
Jessie = Kevin (because he got Jeff out)
Russel = Kevin (because he got Jeff out)

do not forget last night thou, on the show when they were in the jury house and talking about Nat. Jeff said, oh it is great to hear that you are against Nat!! They have been talking it sounds like and compairing notes. So it sounds like Nat just may have the votes she THINKS she might have in the house!!

Hubby had a good point last night--If Kevin goes against Jordan he'll lose.

America = Jordan
Natalie = Jordan (she's fresh out and po'd at Kevin)
Michelle = Jordan (because Kevin got her out and her alliance)
Jeff = Jordan (because Kevin got him out and she's his BFF)

Lydia = Kevin (because he's her BFF)
Jessie = Kevin (because he got Jeff out)
Russel = Kevin (because he got Jeff out)

DH & I were also thinking the same thing. I think Jordon would win against Kevin and if Kevin went against Natalie, Kevin would win. I'm hoping Jordan wins the 500K if she is in the final 2 :cheer2:.

do not forget last night thou, on the show when they were in the jury house and talking about Nat. Jeff said, oh it is great to hear that you are against Nat!! They have been talking it sounds like and compairing notes. So it sounds like Nat just may have the votes she THINKS she might have in the house!!

Do you guys all think that Jesse, Lydia, Russ, Jeff and soon to be Michele did all the MATH and figured that GNAT (like Jeff said) has been "riding everyone's coat-tails"? If so, does she stand to win anything from BB11? :confused3

It would THRILL me to see her go home with NOTHING but that twist tie on her finger!:woohoo:

:yay: PLEASE EVERYONE KEEP VOTING!!! :yay:

I just realized we are at 247 pages. I think the DIS closes the thread at 250 pages. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter