Official Birthday/Anniversary Cake thread Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I missed it, but did anyone ever get the answer on the cost for this cake? It's the exact one I'd like for my birthday dinner at the GF. Just wondering how much DH is going to have to pay ;)

WOW! What a cake!! I'd like to know too! Anyone?

Well, I just ordered 2 of the pirate treasure boxes for our first night's meal at HollyWood & Vine. It's my kids (DD8, DS6) first time at WDW, and I hope it'll be a cute addition to really amp them up.

The woman on the phone said it's a treasure chest with a loaf cake and toy. I dunno what to expect. She'd never put one onto an ADR, so it was an experience for both of us. Very cool!

Now, to tackle this whole cake situation. Where, what, when?!?! :rotfl:

I have pictures of the princess treasure box. I will post them if I can figure out how to. :) Any advice would be helpful! :) :confused3

upload them to photobook and copy the direct link and add by clicking the box with the mountains get rid of the first http:// and paste in your link. should post. I am not good at this computer stuff so I hope this helps!

I have pictures of the princess treasure box. I will post them if I can figure out how to. :) Any advice would be helpful! :) :confused3

Go to a site like PHOTOBUCKET and set up a free account. Upload your pics, copy the url (when using Photobucket I copy the IMG code) and then when writing a message go to the "Insert Image" button (looks like a pic of a mountain) and insert your copied URL. If it doesn't work make sure that you don't have two
B]  or two [B]
typed in.

WDW018.jpg
[/IMG]

This is the princess cake I ordered for my DD's first birthday celebration. (I ordered the goodie bag for my 2 year old DD so she did not feel left out) I ordered it to be delivered to Chef Mickeys the last full day. They read the information wrong so they first brought out the cupcake they give out. Then she went to bring me out our check and I said I also ordered the princess cake box and she did some checking and brought this out for us. The goodie bag was given to us as soon as we arrived. They keep these cakes in the freezer so ours just came out of the freezer so it was cold and kind of hard. My daughters ate the cupcake but left most of this cake. I tried both and because of the freshness the cupcake was better. It was super cute though and my girls got excited when it came out.

Oh my! That is adorable! I can't wait to see the pirate chest!

Thank you so much for ending our torturous wait to see the new treat! You rule! :thumbsup2

WDW004.jpg
[/IMG]

This was the deluxe goodie bag. It was pretty cool. My 2 year old DD loved it. The coloring book was of Mickey and friends. There was also like a celebration pop out mouse ears thing like the burger king crown is all I can relate it to. There was a magnet thing in there and a mickey mouse straw and it all came in a nice bag. Someone at the next table from me had the pop out center piece which was cute. It was the celebration theme and it popped out with the characters. It was cute.

Katie -- Thanks so much for sharing those pictures!!
Little bummed the ears are just a paper deal, but I guess for the cost I shouldn't have thought they might be real ones... LOL

Little bummed the ears are just a paper deal, but I guess for the cost I shouldn't have thought they might be real ones... LOL

I'm a little impressed with the canvas bag. FYI - the Deluxe Goodie bag isn't necessarily available at all of the same locations that the Regular Goodie bag is available. As an example - I was told that the Goodie Bag is available at Boma but the Deluxe Goodie bag is not available.

You are very welcome.

We also went to Park Fare and my daughter got a Birthday crown. It was plastic but it was cute! It said Happy Birthday on it with plastic jewels. Actually we really liked the birthday attention we got from Park Fare. They also gave her a autographed place mat for her to keep that had the characters all signed it. That was nice! :)

WDW018.jpg
[/IMG]

This is the princess cake I ordered for my DD's first birthday celebration. (I ordered the goodie bag for my 2 year old DD so she did not feel left out) I ordered it to be delivered to Chef Mickeys the last full day. They read the information wrong so they first brought out the cupcake they give out. Then she went to bring me out our check and I said I also ordered the princess cake box and she did some checking and brought this out for us. The goodie bag was given to us as soon as we arrived. They keep these cakes in the freezer so ours just came out of the freezer so it was cold and kind of hard. My daughters ate the cupcake but left most of this cake. I tried both and because of the freshness the cupcake was better. It was super cute though and my girls got excited when it came out.

How much did you pay for this cake and also for the goodie bag?
Did you call chef mickey's to order this?
I'm celebrating my DH's birthday and want to order him the pirate one and the goodie bag for my son, TIA!

Why did I have to open this thread since I am dealing with Gestational Diabetes...Dumb, I tell ya!

Everything looks so good...I think I'm gonna have to tell my husband to bring a big ol' piece of chocolate cake to the hospital...that and some Rosa Regale or Nuvo from the booze thread! :rotfl:

How much did you pay for this cake and also for the goodie bag?
Did you call chef mickey's to order this?
I'm celebrating my DH's birthday and want to order him the pirate one and the goodie bag for my son, TIA!

I paid a total of 26.62 for both the cake and the goodie bag with taxes. I paid 15.00 for the cake and 9.99 for the goodie bag. We called the dining line and they marked it on the reservations. :)

Can you get the treasure box cakes or goodie bags delivered to the room or at T rex resturant? If not, we will be having breakfast on my son's birthday Tusker house and I guess we will have it then. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter