• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Birthday/Anniversary Cake thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to be on the DDP so would you pay for a cake when you each get a dessert? how much could we possibly eat??

OR can i just get a candle on the dessert we order?

thanx

lisa

we'll be eating at:

Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Tony's
Garden Grill
Sci-Fi
CP
JIKO
Chef Mickey
Coral Reef.............

Thank-you for putting everything in one thread and lisiting all of the various phone numbers and information. It has made it a lot easier to find the information I was looking for.

Ok...I've got a question has anybody gotten a cake at Coral Reef or Prime time???

Will the Boardwalk Bakery deliver a cake, or do you have to pick it up?

Pooh67_68 said:
Will the Boardwalk Bakery deliver a cake, or do you have to pick it up?

From my experience you need to pick it up. They may deliver to rooms at the BWi and BWV but I'm not positive.

I was just looking for this thread to bump it up for the afternoon crowd!

I wish we could 'sticky' it. Its got very useful information. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for taking the time to put this thread together.

momamy said:
Where can i get this??? Its so pretty!

Tia for any info! And thanks for putting this thread together! :)

Amy

That is from the GF.

In another thread, it was posted that the total with the cake and the topper is $70.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :woohoo:

I was going crazy trying to surf through all 45 pages to find the right phone numbers and cake pictures. You are the best :thumbsup2

dtuleya said:
Just got off the phone with O'hanas and I'm sooo excited! Ordered 10 inch chocolate cake, dark chocolate filling and chocolate buttercream icing. My mouth is watering as I type!

I'll be ordering DD's 10th b-day cake from O'Hana. Were they pretty easy to work with? Do they just have one cake or can you request a certain character or color? DD is lurking and since I want it to be a suprise I can't call until she if off at a friends house.

Oh my goodness, Zurgswife, this is perfect!!!!!!!! I have been trying to get ideas for the perfect dessert for our anniversary trip in October, and this has given me so many ideas. I just love the small cake with Cinderella's castle, I never even knew it existed.

Thank you for taking so much of your time to put this together!

Becky

This thread has so much great information, I'm going to add it to the Links to WDW Dining FAQs and Information sticky thread at the top of the board. :)

I don't think it's all that fair that you can only get the castle cake at the GF. :( :sad: It's my parents' 32nd wedding anniversary and I wanted to surprise them at Coral Reef. I'd expect a little better guest service from Disney.

thanks for all the info - I called the wdw cake number on friday after 5:00 and left a message because I wanted to order the slipper dessert for our CRT dinner. A very nice CM called me on saturday morning and took all the info. We aren't celebrating any birthdays, but I thought dd's would like something special.

This thread could not have appeared at a better time. I am leaving in 14 days and my sister informed me today that she wants me to find a cake for her son who will turn 8 on August 13th. So...since we are staying in a GV at OKW I guess I order it from there. Thanks sooooo much for the great information!! :wave2:

We ordered a two tier miniature replica of our wedding cake for our first anniversary from the GF Bakery. It was yellow cake with bavarian cream filling and raspberries with buttercream icing covered with fondant icing. It was $80 at the time (2004). Here is a picture:
cakerep.jpg

WOW!!! Thanks for putting this thread together w/ all the numbers, info and pics! Our family will be going in Sept. and my Brother and SIL will be celebrating their anniv. while there and I want to do something special for them. Unfortunately, my SIL doesn't eat cake. I'm going to call GF and hopefully they can do something else....like maybe a giant cookie or angel food cake.

Thanks again!!!

this is the cake we had at our rehearsal dinner at whispering canyon. chocolate on chocolate.
61565rd_cake.jpg

Thank you sooo much for taking the time to put this together!!!! The information is fabulous!!!!

Kim
momofdbsdca

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter