Official California Grill Open ADR Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just got off the phone....

They couldn't say offiicially and the CM's supervisor/manager was away from her desk (she wanted to IM her), but I was told they should be available at 6am online and if I had any trouble to call at 7am...

This is all well and good, but I just found out our Global Staff meeting was changed to Monday at 7am! And I have to set it up, so I have to be in by 6:45 the latest! Ugh......

I'm going to try quickly on-line before I leave the house as it's about a 45 mins (though at that time, probably less) ride to work....

If I'm unsuccessful, I will have to wait to call until 9:30! (Or maybe sneakily do it on my phone during my meeting...ugh!)

The anxiety!!

Just received an email from the California Grille that said they are opening on Sept 9th and reservations will begin to be taken on August 26th for all of us who have be so patiently waiting!!(or not so patiently!! LOL)....duh, just was so excited to share I just went to this last post and didn't see all the updates, sorry.

For those who have been here, do you think it is worth it to schedule dinner during Wishes and watch from the window/go to the terrace? I don't want to walk away for 15min and have the food get cold!

mystery222184 said:
For those who have been here, do you think it is worth it to schedule dinner during Wishes and watch from the window/go to the terrace? I don't want to walk away for 15min and have the food get cold!

You can tell your server that you want to go out and watch the fireworks and they can time your courses around it.

I'm super excited about finally being able to make California Grill reservations. However, IT IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!! What horrible timing! Why oh why on a Monday???? Why not Saturday or Sunday????

How hard is it normally to book here? Wanting to book this for a date night in late January when the reservations are open

Hey Guys I put together what I think the new menu is going to consist of It may not be everything but I believe this is everything that I have seen posted :thumbsup2

Please add more if you have seen anything different!!!

California Grill Menu:

Apps:
Cape Canaveral prawn
Flatbreads
Seared Diver Scallops
Three-meat meatballs
House-made charcuterie
Squash Ravioli
Heirloom Tomato Salad - Marinated baby vine tomatoes and basil.

Sushi bar:
Creative new tastes include the Spicy Kaza roll with tuna, shrimp and scallops with tempura crunch and fireball sauce; Japanese-style bone marrow with crunchy panko, sweet onion jam and beef tartare; and Sea Urchin Nigiri with mamanori (soybean paper), salmon roe and freshly grated wasabi root.
Entree's:
Squash Ravioli
Beets roasted three ways with pan-seared halibut
Pacific Halibut
Pork Two Ways
Oak-Fired Filet of Beef
24-hour braised beef short rib with truffle whipped potatoes
Dessert:
Sundae Sampler, a trio with a Coke float, strawberry sundae and caramel corn sundae
Lemon cheesecake
Banana Fritter
Chocolate Pudding Cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter