***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Happy to say I was able to book NPH for his first night and first show with a Teppan Edo lunch res (5pm on 12/3)! Luck of the draw on times I think...I tried A&C for breakfast at 7:30am and could only get the 6:45 or 8:15 show (TBD narrator), so I didn’t book it. Hoping some dates open up for Garden Grill breakfast!
If you refresh over and over the time will change eventually. I was looking for the 5 PM and it took around 7 tries.

I had the same issue, but took the advice of an earlier poster and just plugged in the date and time at the top of the general dining reservations page (I used the website not the ap). Then when I scrolled down, you could see all the Candlelight Processional dining package restaurants with available times. Those times worked when I clicked on them and was able to book from there.

Good luck!
Thank you! This worked for me, too.

Thanks for the tip about putting in your times at the top of the dining page. Got what I wanted in less than a minute!

Booked Biergarten at 4:10 for the 6:45 show. EXACTLY what I wanted.
I was getting nowhere until I came to the DIS to look for help in finding the right link for booking.
Dis'ers are AWESOME!

:thanks: :cheer2:

Yay! We got Chefs de France dinner on 12/16-our first choice. Can't wait to hear Gary Sinise!

Good lord, Disney makes this so much harder than it should be! But after 45 min and 3 browsers, I got what I was looking for. I didn’t book it but noticed the Ale & Compass breakfast refers to a buffet. They don’t currently have a buffet so wonder if that is coming or a screw up on the site.
I noticed that too, about Ale and Compass. I had seen a post on Instagram the other day about this, but the online menu hasn’t been updated. The post said you get an entree off the menu plus a limited buffet, and the buffet includes fruit, pastries, Parker house rolls, charcuterie and cheese, etc. Was hoping someone here knew something about it.

How much better is CP when it's dark vs the 5:00pm show? Is it worth $20 more to see the show when it's dark out? It looks like Chefs is $10 cheaper at lunch than at dinner, but lunch seems to be tied to the 5:00pm show. We've never seen CP.

It's beautiful at the 5pm show time. While it's not totally dark, it's getting dark so the sky is really pretty. We have 1pm lunch with the 5pm CP with NPH. I think it's worth saving the 20.00.

Thanks guys! I was able to book December 4 breakfast at Ale&Compass for because of this thread. Disboards makes our trip planning easier.

Yes, we are arriving this day and I've contemplated adding another night on beforehand, but since we're leaving the kids with grandparents we were trying to make it a quick trip. We'll see what my husband thinks, and what kind of flight times/prices there are. (Although he also suggested we drive from PA for this quick trip so I'm not sure his point is valid! LOL!) How early do people queue up for him?

I would say at least an hour for many. I get there early, probably at least 45 minutes. I like to get to sit whee I want, but that is me. I do kit think you have to be there that early, but I would not get there 5 minutes prior to showtime.

I haven't read thru the thread but......ahhhhh!! I'm not prone to hyperbole but this is a cluster! First off my desktop is acting up...……….then when I get in Via Napoli looks sold out...……..I change from 2 to 3 guests...…..I get times!!! So I select a time...……...NOTHING...……….I do it again...……...NOTHING!!!!!! I go to chrome...…….same...……...Firefox...……...AGIAN!!! Disney IT strikes again!!!

I'm currently on hold with Disney Dining...…...16 minutes :oops:o_O>:(>:(>:(

Doug :goofy:

I haven't read thru the thread but......ahhhhh!! I'm not prone to hyperbole but this is a cluster! First off my desktop is acting up...……….then when I get in Via Napoli looks sold out...……..I change from 2 to 3 guests...…..I get times!!! So I select a time...……...NOTHING...……….I do it again...……...NOTHING!!!!!! I go to chrome...…….same...……...Firefox...……...AGIAN!!! Disney IT strikes again!!!

Yes, I think MDE has been overwhelmed this morning. I jumped on at 6...was able to look at stuff..discovered that the first Chef's DF lunch is at 1pm, which we already have but when I tried to look at other restaurants, it kinda went wonky.

Yes, I think MDE has been overwhelmed this morning. I jumped on at 6...was able to look at stuff..discovered that the first Chef's DF lunch is at 1pm, which we already have but when I tried to look at other restaurants, it kinda went wonky.

I think wonky is a good description! I'm on the general dining reservations page and one minute I see available times for the date/time I am searching and if I search again for the same date/time it tells me nothing is available!

30 minutes on hold with Disney Dining...…………...MDE still messed up!

They say patience is a virtue. I finally was able to book Ale and Compass lunch for the 6:45 show on 12/3. So excited to see NPH! We really wanted Garden Grill breakfast but it was showing no availability. We also had to move our Yachtsman reservation to 8:15. I hope we can make it over there in time. If the show is about 45 minutes that should give us plenty of time even though we walk pretty slow.

NOT ME!! GRRRR! I was online at 6am and it popped up at time for me on Christmas Eve and I click on the time and it does nothing! I am on the phone with dining, she said "unfortunately you will have to call back". My response, "Nope!"

I got on to check for a different reservation just to see if I can get a decent time and the date is in European format. Then when I try to search it says no times are available. I guess I'll stick with what I have

I was surprisingly able to book both of my CP package reservations on 12/3 and 12/8 with no issues at 6:40 am this morning. I used Safari on my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter