Official Dancing With the Stars: Spring 2015

Cell, home, Facebook and ABC for Rumer and Val. I was leaning toward Riker but the freestyles changed my mind. If he wins, I am ok with that. I appreciated what Val said about the production numbers. His routine was pure dancing and beautiful.

Cell, home, Facebook and ABC for Rumer and Val. I was leaning toward Riker but the freestyles changed my mind. If he wins, I am ok with that. I appreciated what Val said about the production numbers. His routine was pure dancing and beautiful.
I voted for Riker on the overall night. I thought Rumer's freestyle was slightly better than Riker's but his "do-over" dance was so much better IMO.

It sounds like Rumer's phones were busy! Riker's phones were intermittently busy but it wasn't too hard to get through. Noah voters, how were your phone lines?

Noah is different than Amy. Imagine Amy's fan base combined with Bristol's fan base and you have Noah's fans.

How do you know that? Len said that Noah was first with the fans but are his votes that much higher then the others?

Ok I had to watch a couple hours behind but I'm finally caught up. I sped through most of it besides the freestyles. I thought Noah's was very emotional-have to agree with the judges that Sharna's choreography was amazing.

Usually I love Riker, but his freestyle didn't impress me. I LOVED LOVED LOVED Rumer's...last week I split my votes between her and Riker, but she got them all tonight!!

I gave all my votes to Riker because I think he needed them more than Rumer, but I really liked her freestyle and would be perfectly happy if she wins, which I think she will. Not sure about second place, possibly Noah because of his fans.

I think that Rumer will probably win, but I gave all of our votes to Ryker. There is something that I just really don't like about Rumer. I expect that she will win, but she is my least favorite of the three left.

It doesn't really matter.. because the judges have the last vote tonight, they can change who wins very easily.

I believe it will be Rumer who wins. Her Freestyle is the clincher. She was flawless and she did it without special costumes, back-up dancers, sets, or gimmicks of any kind.

I think it will be Rumor, then Ryker and Noah.

Noah did what I expected he would. He tries very hard but he is no dancer.

Ryker's first dance was as good as I remembered. I didn't like the freestyle. He seemed to move around a lot and throw in one move with his arms but it was too frantic for me.

Rumor's dances were flawless. It was nice to see a stripped down free style that was ballroom. I get tired of all the modern dance free styles.

Did anyone notice Len's dig about how he liked Rumor's freestyle because there were no extra dancers? Both Noah and Ryker had the extra dancers.

Overall the show needed better time management. Perhaps less judge talk so the dancers could get there scores less frantically.

I liked Erin's dress. I thought it was very pretty.

How do you know that? Len said that Noah was first with the fans but are his votes that much higher then the others?
I don't know for sure, but the same folks who usually root for the underdog on this thread are voting for Noah. So he get's the "war hero" vote, the "inspirational" vote and the "underdog" vote all rolled into one.

ETA, I gave all my votes to Riker. I liked him all season and I liked his weird freestyle.

Tonight they have to do those weird "fusion" dances, correct? And the judges votes WILL count tonight?

Crap!! I just realized I'm going to miss the finale!!!! I am so bummed. My friend invited me to see the Eagles in concert ages ago. Can't get out of it now. I'm pretty indifferent about the Eagles, so I'd much rather stay home and watch the finale. BOOOOO!!!

Crap!! I just realized I'm going to miss the finale!!!! I am so bummed. My friend invited me to see the Eagles in concert ages ago. Can't get out of it now. I'm pretty indifferent about the Eagles, so I'd much rather stay home and watch the finale. BOOOOO!!!
Bummer. We'll miss you tonight.

Riker is my favorite...talented and entertaining.

I love Val, so I wouldn't mind seeing him win the Mirror Ball with Rumer.

Noah is inspiring, but doesn't deserve to be in the finals of DWTS. IMO

Last edited:
Tonight they have to do those weird "fusion" dances, correct? And the judges votes WILL count tonight?

The judges votes count but they never change the order of finish, so it will still be Riker & Rumer tied and Noah in third. I don't know why they make them do a dance and get judged on the last night, it doesn't change anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter