****Official December 2011 Thread****

beatlesblonde

When will the madness end?
Anyone else out there planning on a trip this December? DH and I are going for our 2nd anniversary, hopefully for 10 days (depending on how the fall class schedule goes) with a day trip to Universal to see the WWoHP. We got spoiled last year with 3 trips in 6 months, now the waiting till December is going to drive me up the wall :eek:

WE are planning a trip in December too! It is never to early to start planning. I guess I'll have to bring my husband and my 3 year old along for the trip. They just not better get in the way when I'm going in for the Mickey hug.

Count us in. We are doing Mousetacular! again so we will be there 8-12. Got an awesome rate at WL. Now just waiting for the events to be announced.

Love, love, love all the decorations and spirit in December

im coming to celebrate my graduation this dec. i am taking my DS along with me. Im so happy that i can say i graduate THIS year!!

We will be there Dec 17-26th. Hoping to get a THV. If not then we will be somewhere in WDW. We go every year for Christmas and wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!

I can't speak for everyone else but I hardly go over to that part of the boards, I tend to stick to here as far as trip countdowns. Thanks for the link though! :thumbsup2

I'm planning our first dec. trip from 12-11 to 12-17. I can't wait to go. Our first xmas trip. soooo excited!

Count us in! Haven't booked yet but hoping to go Dec. 11 -17 for a big family trip! Most likely staying at Contemporary MK view!

Ok so am I the only weirdo already thinking about ADRs? We decided before our trip this Dec that we were going to try every restaurant in WDW. So I had a rule last trip that we couldn't go to a restaurant we had been to before unles it was for a meal we hadn't tried. When we came home I made a list of all the restaurants CS and TS. I, being the dork I am, highligted the ones we tried in different colors depending on if we liked it or not. So now we are already thinking about ADRs for Dec 2011.

Oh boy I really need a life LOL

Ok so am I the only weirdo already thinking about ADRs? We decided before our trip this Dec that we were going to try every restaurant in WDW. So I had a rule last trip that we couldn't go to a restaurant we had been to before unles it was for a meal we hadn't tried. When we came home I made a list of all the restaurants CS and TS. I, being the dork I am, highligted the ones we tried in different colors depending on if we liked it or not. So now we are already thinking about ADRs for Dec 2011.

No you aren't a weirdo, I have a list in my head of places we'd like to try, plus the couple that are traditions and we have to do every December. I know DH would eventually like to try every restaurant in WDW, but I'm such a picky eater I'd have to convince some of the places to let me eat off the kid's menu ;)

Us too!

We just booked the French Quarter and got our Park Hoppers!!!

WHEEE!!!

No you aren't a weirdo, I have a list in my head of places we'd like to try, plus the couple that are traditions and we have to do every December. I know DH would eventually like to try every restaurant in WDW, but I'm such a picky eater I'd have to convince some of the places to let me eat off the kid's menu ;)

We just booked our first Christmas trip for 7 nights, Dec 16-23rd at WL (thanks to a 40% off pin code email); I've already started planning ADR's and I've got the 180 day date marked in my calendar! Got a lot of reading to do to plan for events, park & resort visits. Been to DW in October, May, and June but never December.........so many questions! :thumbsup2

lol. you're not the only one. I'm already making plans also. I don't know how we should spend our table service meals. Last time we bought a deluxe dining plan and it ended up being too much food! Not going to make that mistake this time.

lol. you're not the only one. I'm already making plans also. I don't know how we should spend our table service meals. Last time we bought a deluxe dining plan and it ended up being too much food! Not going to make that mistake this time.

This is our first trip that we are going without a dining plan and I am lost. I keep thinking maybe we will do a DDP but then I look at the cost of it and know that its too much. I thought I would just do the DxDDP on our last 2 nights since those are blackout dates for the TIW card but just 2 nights will be $675. I just can't justify paying adult price for my 10yo ds who eats like a bird. He would also probably want to eat off the child's menu most places.

I told DH this year we will probably use the kitchen a lot more, being that we never have in teh past even once is a lot more LOL. We will also probably do a lot of late lunches.

As far as trying all the restaurants there are a few I am going to have a hard time with and honestly so will the kids so I am sure there will be a few we will skip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter