Official Dis Boards Orlando Bloom Fan Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terri....I'm with you if Orlando shows up at the door then DH can run off with the Victoria's models. ;)

Kim....One week :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

That's AWESOME!!!

We booked our fall trip for next year .....fingers crossed. :)

Invading with a quick '01 pic. :teeth:
newyorkhotel1.jpg

Ah, long ago. But still one of my favorites.

KIm have a great trip...

My tree is yet to be decorated-1 round of strep followed by 4 rounds of the awful stomach flu.....not feeling Christmas :confused3

Aww, we'll miss ya:mad: We are going 10/28-11/4

That would have been cool to meet :guilty: I would love to go later in the year when it is cooler but it doesn't look like it will work that way this year.

My tree is yet to be decorated-1 round of strep followed by 4 rounds of the awful stomach flu.....not feeling Christmas :confused3

Terri :hug: That sounds miserable! I am sorry, I hope everyone is feeling better by Christmas.:hug: I have a stinking head cold and just want to crawl into bed and stay there.

Aww, sorry you are both feeling rotten:hug: :hug:
Kim have a great trip, and way to go on saving some cash!:thumbsup2
My exciting news for the day:
My thyroid doc finally called...Great news! NO CANCER!:yay:
No anything!!:dance3: I don't even have to take meds to shrink it! She said as long as it doesn't start to bother me, either medically or cosmetically, ignore it and go on with my life:woohoo:
I don't have to follow up with her until May!:banana:

No anything!!:dance3: I don't even have to take meds to shrink it! She said as long as it doesn't start to bother me, either medically or cosmetically, ignore it and go on with my life:woohoo:

...that IS wonderful! W-T-G!!:woohoo:

Ahhh that's great Athenna :hug: :hug: :hug:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm so happy for you and now you can enjoy the holidays without that to worry about!

....:mad: ohhhhh, so THAT'S where I got it.....[...my ears keep 'popping' when I yawn...]

:guilty: Sorry. I try to cover my mouth with I sneeze but I must have slipped up. Hope you feel better :hug: I slept in the recliner last night cause I can't lay down my ears feel like they will explode. Looks like I might polish off that bottle of nyquil before the weekend......

....well, I just got back from the Dr.'s and I have an upper respiratory infection affecting my ears, so now I'm on Cipro and Singulair...hopefully, the popping will go away before I get on that plane....:guilty:

Thanks for all your support ladies!!! It means so much!!!:hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww, Kim:sad1: sorry to hear that, dear, especially right before your trip....Hopefully the meds kick in ASAP!

....well, I just got back from the Dr.'s and I have an upper respiratory infection affecting my ears, so now I'm on Cipro and Singulair...hopefully, the popping will go away before I get on that plane....:guilty:

Hope the meds kick in pronto :hug:

Aww, sorry you are both feeling rotten:hug: :hug:
Kim have a great trip, and way to go on saving some cash!:thumbsup2

:cool1: :dance3: :cheer2: YEA!!!!

....so now I'm on Cipro and Singulair...

You will be fine...just go to sleep. Cipro reminds me of that movie "cipro is a strong antibiotic.....;) " Kim between the 2 meds you will be fighting off bacteria with clear sinuses...just intime to board a plane with recirculating air...you will be the healthy one getting off the plane!!!:cloud9:

Terri :hug: That sounds miserable! I am sorry, I hope everyone is feeling better by Christmas.:hug: I have a stinking head cold and just want to crawl into bed and stay there.

Well 3 all better...one poss. returning to the sick chart with a poss strep...he's been coughing alot this evening...and his eyes looked a little funny going to bed. Tonsils seemed stage2...will check in on pt in AM rounds.:bride:(only thing that looked close to a doctor or nurse)

You need hot baths and soup....hope you feel better soon...Dr. Regg is oncall now!

If you are still around Kim have a great trip and if not I still hope you have a great trip ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter