Official Dis Boards Orlando Bloom Fan Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
....it was all I could do, to keep up with my DH...the line for POTC was gi-NOR-mous, and the 'Cap'n Jack' spiel was almost over. I took the pic as we were getting on the queue lline for POTC.....

Glad you're back, Kim:goodvibes Can't wait to hear more about your trip!
Hope everyone enjoyed their New Years!

....does anyone wanna hear 'bout my 'weird-creepy-Orlando-sorta-experience' when I was at WDW??!??!

...okay, so it's our last full day at WDW - my DH, DS, and his friend are off shopping at DTD, and I am trying to catch a few rays and 'veg out' at the Dolphin pool:

CHRISTMAS_2007_WDW_PIX043.jpg

[...I am not in this pic...]
.....so here I am sitting next to the pool, Pina Colada in hand, when I am in the direct shadow of a few palm trees; not very good when one is trying to tan. I get up and walk over to another location [behind that clump of tropical trees to the left] to sit near the other pool (your average, ordinary Olympic-sized rectangular pool). As I am sitting down to get myself situated comfortably on a lounge chair, a guy walks by, seemingly looking for around for someone. No biggie, except he catches the corner of my eye - holy macaroni - he looks exactly like Orli, except mebbe 10 lbs heavier and 10 years older. Other than that, same hair, same walk - UNCANNY! Of course, I am trying not to stare, not so much that I'm checking him out, mind you, but I just couldn't get over how much he looked like Orli!

He walks off towards the direction of the Grotto pool - I think nothing of it and continue reading the newspaper. About 5 minutes later, I'm turning the page of the paper, when I notice him, about 20 feet away, walk right in front of me [left to right], obviously STILL looking for 'whomever'. I continue reading some of the details about the death of Benazir Bhutto, when, once again, he walks in front of me [this time right to left] but much closer, perhaps 7 or 8 ft. I tell myself that it's just a coincidence, and try to go back to the article. About 8-10 minutes later AGAIN he walks by, this time STARING at me the whole time. I just want to clarify that I didn't have a bathing suit on or anything provacative - just a spaghetti-strap top with a pair of LONG walking shorts (almost to my knees!). He then did an about-face and started KINDA heading towards me. I started to feel really creeped out by this time, especially since the rest of my family was at DTD and I was alone. I abruptly stood up, picked up my belongings, and hustled my keister outta there, making sure he wasn't following me.....

...too bad, because he really did look so much like Orli....:scared:

Kim...that's kinda weird , isn't it? Maybe he was lost and thought you could help him out :confused3 Does Orlando have an older brother? I know if I was a good fan I would already know this :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter