Official DIS-Bride & Groom/'Mooners Meet & Greet- ONLY 4 MONTHS-Get in on the FUN!

Here's the AP info that goes through June. I'm so bummed!! I wonder if they won't have any this summer...

Discounts below are reductions on 2007 rack rates (full price room rates):

Travel dates: 4/15/07-6/2/07. Note that this date range includes both Regular and Summer Seasons at the Value and Moderate resorts, so prices will vary depending on the dates you choose. Discounts are $25-$35 off per night at Value resorts, $36-$46 off per night at Moderate resorts and $101 off per night at Deluxe and DVC resorts. Book by 6/2/07. Use code FDA.

I usually go to mousesavers.com to get discount updates too. Great site :thumbsup2

My main issue with some of them was cleanliness. And some of the rooms were beyond repair-- and thats sad to say!

I totally agree! On our first visit (way back in 2001 ;) ) BG and I had booked a room at one of the Values - our plane landed at 7am and we were at the resort no later than 8 am. It took us 4 HOURS and 3 RESORTS to find a resort room that was either a) a clean room or b) a room that we had booked. I was really disappointed. Had I not known WDW, I can't say we would have returned after that horrible trip! Of course, it didn't help that I had to come back to have Emergency surgery. :lmao:

Cinderella Fan & Maggimus: Which resorts won't you ever stay at? I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'm dying to know! ;)

Not to tell you which way to go, but personally I won't ever stay at the Carribean Beach again. I liked the Carribean atmosphere, but I didn't like the rooms. They just weren't clean and we made a complaint to the Mgr - at one point, there was a piece of paper that laid in the floor for 6 days!!!:scared1:

I also, no longer stay at some of the Values - but I think that is just because of the noise level....

Of course, these are just my opinions....;)

Ill chalk some of mine up to 'wrong place at the wrong time' type situations-- but theres one that I wont.

The All Star Music-- it was horrible... I didnt feel comfortable walking on the floor even in my socks, i took showers with my flip flops on (which i do that sometimes anyways just for cleanliness purposes), hair in the tubs and all over the tile in the bathrooms, in corners, etc. The shower curtain had hair on it... really really dusty tv. I dont know if my room was just an untouched room or what. it was in the very first building on the right.

Dont get me wrong-- value resorts are GREAT for those with families and really cant afford to come to disney without them. I praise Disney for having such a thing-- they bring a lot more opportunity to those who wouldnt get to go otherwise.

Ill chalk some of mine up to 'wrong place at the wrong time' type situations-- but theres one that I wont.

The All Star Music-- it was horrible... I didnt feel comfortable walking on the floor even in my socks, i took showers with my flip flops on (which i do that sometimes anyways just for cleanliness purposes), hair in the tubs and all over the tile in the bathrooms, in corners, etc. The shower curtain had hair on it... really really dusty tv. I dont know if my room was just an untouched room or what. it was in the very first building on the right.

Dont get me wrong-- value resorts are GREAT for those with families and really cant afford to come to disney without them. I praise Disney for having such a thing-- they bring a lot more opportunity to those who wouldnt get to go otherwise.

Maggie - we had that problem at All Star Music too!! It is a shame that Disney lets those rooms go like that. Especially because that is a resort where ALOT of families stay. You would think Disney would take better care of ALL of their resorts, especially the Values....:confused3

I was hoping I wasnt going to put out a bad review at a place where others strongly disagreed.

Im sorry LurkyLoo--- it might have been just a couple bad rooms:confused3

Just wanted to post some recent news:

I had said earlier in the thread that it's really expensive to fly into Charleston, but they were looking into getting a discount carrier to come here. Well, they have just signed an agreement with AirTran. It's going to be a trial at first with service only from one city for $104 round trip. If it does well, they will expand. So hopefully by October, they'll have more cities to offer.

The initial city will be...

Jen...

ATLANTA :cheer2: :cheer2:

To check the AP rates, you go to www.disneyworld.com and click on "Passholders" on the upper right hand corner. Type in your name and number on your AP, then go to the "Special Rates" section. :)

However, the reates haven't come out yet for any time after March 30. It might be a couple more weeks before anyother dates even come out....:confused:

Thanks you soo much!!!!!!:goodvibes What if my annual pass isnt activated yet ??? I only have the voucher for right now:confused3

Belle83007: If you don't have your AP yet (and can't access the AP section of Disney's site), you can find out the current AP room discount amounts on www.mousesavers.com. Disney just released discounts through June.

Cinderella Fan & Maggimus: Which resorts won't you ever stay at? I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'm dying to know! ;)

Thanks lurkyloo:goodvibes

Just wanted to post some recent news:

I had said earlier in the thread that it's really expensive to fly into Charleston, but they were looking into getting a discount carrier to come here. Well, they have just signed an agreement with AirTran. It's going to be a trial at first with service only from one city for $104 round trip. If it does well, they will expand. So hopefully by October, they'll have more cities to offer.

The initial city will be...

Jen...

ATLANTA :cheer2: :cheer2:

Really? Only $104 round trip :cheer2: Oh my, we might fly to Charleston! I never thought I'd consider flying to Charleston, but that would definitely be cheaper. I'll look into it! Thanks so much Karen :goodvibes :goodvibes

I wish that was the price from Newark... oh well... looks like we'll be driving. :goodvibes

They are starting from Atlanta in May, and said they will add more cities as the months progress. They may not add Newark, but they may add something close to you :) I'll keep my eyes and ears open :goodvibes

Wow. I really wish I could, but circumstances just aren't working our for me to be there. I'm already looking forward to what everyone has to say about the meet up and pictures will be lovely too.

*pouty*

Jenny

Wow. I really wish I could, but circumstances just aren't working our for me to be there. I'm already looking forward to what everyone has to say about the meet up and pictures will be lovely too.

*pouty*

Jenny

Aww-- we will miss you!! Who knows, maybe something will work out:confused3 We'd sure love to have you there!:hug:

Should I call the Charleston Riverview and see about blocking rooms and getting a group rate? If so, how many rooms should we block? Is this list still accurate?
afinter1
beckyb29 + DH
Belle83007
ChocolateMouse
CinderellaFan + DH
dannirose
DisneyBridetoBe08
DisneyFairy19 + DF
DVCGirl49
ellej
ExCPKate
Gradar1
happylalagirl + DH +2
hulagirl87
jasnal
JJClemson + DF
little tinkerbell
Maggimus + DH
Malibelle
myprincessgirllisa
PrincessDisneyBelle
Rasberry Bubbles
seaprincess + DH
shaylih
Sparkles9306
SRUAlmn + DF
StephSFL
sunsh1ne
tiggerific04
TinkBride
TinkerBabe1010

Is anyone going to share a room with someone else? Should we do Fri-Mon or Fri-Sun for the block? Let me know :) Since there are a select few of us that most on here more frequently, I wasn't sure if anyone's plans had changed ;)

thats the latest count ive been able to get. Ill post something in the title so people will update their status.

I dont know whether or not others have DH's coming or not? sharing a room is also something we will need to know.

Please let us know.....

Are you coming with your DF, DH, alone? Kids?
How many rooms do you need?
Positive your coming? Maybe? No?
Are you willing to share a room with a same-sex DISer?

What dates will you be coming?

thanks,
Maggie:goodvibes

I'll start!

Me + DF (will be DH then :eek: )
Fri-Mon
No hotel needed
Positive we're coming :)

Sorry girls, I'm going to have to pass this time. The next weeking is our wedding, and we won't be able spare the extra cash. Next time though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter