***Official DLR March 2022 Check In Thread

cinabc

Earning My Ears
I'm excited for my trip, so I thought I'd start the thread. Post your details and I'll try to keep it updated.

Events
Mini Gay Days 3/5
Disneyland After Dark: Villains Nite 8pm to midnight 3/8 and 3/10 sold out
After Dark Thread
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival 3/4 - 4/26
Food & Wine superthread

Ride Closures

Disneyland Monorail : returns 3/7
Matterhorn Bobsleds : returns 3/5
Splash Mountain : returns 3/8
Indiana Jones Adventure: closed 3/8 - 3/11
The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure : returns 3/4
Sailing Ship Columbia: returns 3/26
Mickey's Toontown: closes 3/9
Pirates of the Caribbean: closes 3/14
Finding Nemo Submarine
Tarzan's Treehouse
Grizzly River Run: return 3/31

March Stays
February 26 - March 5: Bluewild79: Element Anaheim
February 27 - March 4: OKC DisneyFan: Grand Californian
March 1 - 4: dcraytho: ALO
March 1 - 5: katherine52478: Disneyland Hotel
March 3 - 5:Diana ZP: Marriott Suites or Maingate
March 4- 6: abbeyroad6282: Marriott
March 4 - 7: DharmaLou: HOJO
March 5 - 7: Laundress: Disneyland Hotel
March 6 - 9: Wilcojoe: Disneyland Hotel
March 7 - 11: AC7179: Grand Californian
March 8 - 11:Astylla: Park Vue Inn
March 8 - 12: Elsaspiritanimal: TBD
March 8 - 12: AngPNW: Paradise Pier Hotel
March 10 - 13: Andi4: Grand Californian
March 10 - 13: CO2CA: Disneyland Hotel
March 10 - 17: Not Your Mom: Disneyland Hotel
March 11 - 14: cinabc: Camelot Inn & Suites
March 12 - 17: HollyMD: The Anaheim Hotel
March 13 - 16: nicolispicoli:
March 15 - 19:DisneyAndreaM: Hyatt Regency Orange County
March 13 - 17: underminer: Dolphin's Cove
March 16 - 19: pokee99: Fairfield by Marriott
March 17 - 19: BandMom1: Best Western Inn & Mini Suites
March 19 - 20:The Fox Menagerie
March 19 - 22: staceylacey1: The Anaheim Hotel
March 19 - 24: girli565: Desert Inn & Suites
March 20 - 25: Aladora: VGC
March 21- 26: rynorex: Grand Californian
March 26 - April 2: Belia: HOJO

Last edited:

Finally coming back 3/13-3/16 after 3.5 years! So excited as so much as changed since Oct 2018. I thought I was hitting a sweet spot before spring break but it turns out that was not true, lol. Between villains night, food/wine and springs breaks I didn’t except for areas nearby, it’s going to be busier than I hoped. But, there’s never been a bad day at Disney, especially after that long, so I’ll be ready

Yay! March visits!

My daughter and I are abandoning the boys at home in Canada to do a girls trip March 16-19, staying at the Fairfield by Marriott. It's been 5 years since our last visit, and we we forced to cancel our 2020 trip 2 days before Disneyland closed - so we're extremely eager to get our Disney fix!

Yay! We are going March 20-25, staying at VGC to celebrate my 50th birthday! It is going to be me, DH, DS, and my sister! This will be her first Disneyland trip and I am beyond excited!

We debated back and forth about whether or not we were going to cancel but we finally decided to just do it. Unfortunately because we waited until a week and a half ago to make the final call, dining reservations have been hard to come by. We really wanted to do the chef’s counter at Napa Rose but it is fully booked while we are there. Olga’s is also booked but I am still holding out hope for either a last minute cancellation or we might luck out and get a walk up table.

Either way, I am just so happy that we are going!

Hi! We'll be staying March 26 - April 2. Was supposed to be Candy Cane Inn :worried: but that got cancelled so switched to the HOJO.

No one in the family has ever been to DL, and I'm the only one who's been to LA (and that was when I was 10!) DH and I have 2 boys- age 9 & 13. Can't wait! But the (comparative) lack of planning vs. WDW is freaking me out a little!

March 1-5! WDW vets but we’ve been to Disneyland once in 2015. Can’t wait!

ooh, and we are staying at the Disneyland Hotel for the first time! We are ready with our Trader Sam’s reservations! Uh-oa!

My daughter and I will be in Anaheim, staying at the Marriott, March 4-6. We are only doing a park day on 3/5 and will be doing Disneyland only!

Maybe...and there is a reason for it...March 3rd-5th, possibly at Marriott Suites or Maingate? The reason for the maybe is the friend I am planning on going with just informed me she doesn't like rides and wants to look around and shop. I like the rides, most anyway! So now I am in two minds whether or not to spend the money and go or go to San Diego or something instead??? AARRGGHHH this has been a long nasty year and we all need a good Disney fix!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter