****Official DLR November 2020 Check in****

Just booked travel accommodations for November (3rd - 7th). We were supposed to take a trip to WDW and Clearwater beach in April for a baby moon trip but sadly had to cancel. Staying off property at one of Best Westerns and will probably do one day at Universal. Excited to take our first little one for her first Disney trip even though she wont remember it! Also thinking of buying Flex Annual Passes as flights from Portland are really cheap for a couple quick weekend trips and we took 3 Disneyland trips last year.

Hopefully we can all enjoy the park in November!

Last edited:
So a couple weeks ago I booked the Disneyland Hotel for our dates (Nov 2-6). I figure if we can go we might as well go big since we had to cancel our other 2020 vacation plans. Super excited to hear that DLR is opening in July, but no DLH yet! I'm hoping it'll be open by November??? Although I'm also wondering if they cancel EMH like at WDW and haven't restarted by Nov it might not be worth it for us to stay there. I kept my other reservation at the Hyatt for now.

So a couple weeks ago I booked the Disneyland Hotel for our dates (Nov 2-6). I figure if we can go we might as well go big since we had to cancel our other 2020 vacation plans. Super excited to hear that DLR is opening in July, but no DLH yet! I'm hoping it'll be open by November??? Although I'm also wondering if they cancel EMH like at WDW and haven't restarted by Nov it might not be worth it for us to stay there. I kept my other reservation at the Hyatt for now.
The DLR website allows you to start booking the DLH from 10/01/20, so I would think you'd be safe by your trip dates!

Please add me to the list! My granddaughter and I will be there November 19 - 28th, staying at the GCH! I hope we can ride Guardians and see Fantasmic!

My wait list came through for November! We'll definitely be there 11/21-24 now (assuming it is open). :cool1:

We are going Nov 10th - 15th GCH, me, husband and our best friends are coming along as well. Husband really wants to see the Christmas decorations, this was the only time we could schedule. I would have liked the first week of December but husband does the coordinated music and lights for holidays on our house, so he needs setup time and has to be home incase wiring or network issues stop his display.

I've got Thanksgiving week off from work so I've booked Hotel Indigo for Nov 23rd - Nov25th. (Mon to Wed) We're just outside Sacramento so we'd drive down and then after DL we'd drive to either his parents' house in Morro Bay or his uncle's house in Torrance for turkey day. I haven't been to DL since January 2017 and I'm absolutely itching to get back. I so hope they are able to remain open despite the spike in COVID cases that we all know will be coming after everything is reopened. But if it's not meant to be I'll just have to wait. Impatiently. Harumph.

I'm still so confused with this ticket thing. I have two comp tickets linked - one day/hopper ticket linked to me and one day/hopper ticket linked to my husband. I don't have anything linked to my kids. We planned to go for two days. I hope us not all having tickets doesn't hurt our chances!

I'm still so confused with this ticket thing. I have two comp tickets linked - one day/hopper ticket linked to me and one day/hopper ticket linked to my husband. I don't have anything linked to my kids. We planned to go for two days. I hope us not all having tickets doesn't hurt our chances!

I am sure we will get more info soon but I would be surprised if they didn't start selling some tickets or APs by November. Who knows though. We have accommodations booked for November but no tickets. We would like to buy Flex Annual Passes and I am probably going to jump on them the day they go on sale just in case they take them away again.

Last I checked aRes Travel and Get Away Today still had some ticket inventory for sale on their websites.

Last I checked aRes Travel and Get Away Today still had some ticket inventory for sale on their websites.
I'll look into that, thanks. Problem is I've been saving up gift cards for a while now and buying the tickets with that was the goal. I guess I can use it on the hotel if that's where we have to stay, but was hoping to be able to stay off-site. We are usually WDW focused since we live on the east coast and I don't want to end up buying tickets that we might not be able to use for a while.

I called GaT and since I only need one day tickets for each kid it’s no use. Ugh. Just hearing about WDWs system got me upset today. I’d love for this trip to happen.

We are going Nov11-15 and staying at the Worldmark Dolphin. Our Spring Break trip got shut down 2 days before we were about to leave😖. Here’s hoping we have better luck on my Bday in November 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter