Official Fantasyland Expansion Q & A (Mickey gets evicted) PART II

Rapunzel gets her bathrooms
Snow has greet by her coaster

Anna gets new area...where Merida is now and Rapunzel used to be.

I wouldn't count on the first 2; neither of those are currently in the works.

I assume your guess on Anna is probably right (don't know for sure, but that seems to be the princess welcoming area). No idea what they'll do with Merida. Putting her in FH just doesn't feel right, just like it wouldn't feel right for Poca. Those princesses deserve to be surrounded by nature.

I assume your guess on Anna is probably right (don't know for sure, but that seems to be the princess welcoming area). No idea what they'll do with Merida. Putting her in FH just doesn't feel right, just like it wouldn't feel right for Poca. Those princesses deserve to be surrounded by nature.

I hope Merida will meet at the UK Pavilion...

Agree! UK pavilion is a good bet on Merida!

Very basic question which I'm sure the answer is buried somewhere in this thread....Is the Fantasyland Station now open?

We have a "fancy" BOG ressie for DD10th birthday dinner and would like to just arrive and get there quickly without the trek, have a nice dinner, and then play afterwards. I'm sure it is open but just wanted to confirm. Thanks

mnmhouston said:
Very basic question which I'm sure the answer is buried somewhere in this thread....Is the Fantasyland Station now open?

We have a "fancy" BOG ressie for DD10th birthday dinner and would like to just arrive and get there quickly without the trek, have a nice dinner, and then play afterwards. I'm sure it is open but just wanted to confirm. Thanks

Yes it is but it's the last stop on the trains ride. And would take roughly 25-30 minutes to get there. It's located in the dumbo area

Yea I'm not sure which station is closer that one or Frontier land.

It really isn't much closer. Especially since last I knew the entrance into New Fantasyland from Storybook Circus (where the train stop is located) was closed. And when they did open it, they used it only as an exit from New Fantasyland.

As for fairy tale princess M$G...

Any thoughts on how the new princess Anna will affect all this as she will be debuting same time all this is launching, right...fall 2013? I wonder if...and this is wonder...

We really want to meet Merida but Frozen sounds wonderful so hoping Anna is out when we are there though November

mom2rtk said:
It really isn't much closer. Especially since last I knew the entrance into New Fantasyland from Storybook Circus (where the train stop is located) was closed. And when they did open it, they used it only as an exit from New Fantasyland.

I was there in December and used it. Maybe it closed since then?

I was there in December and used it. Maybe it closed since then?

It was mostly closed when we were there, but open when it got really busy, and at least when we were there only used as an exit from NFL. We were going from Dumbo to Under the Sea and it was so frustrating to have them send us all the way around.

It was closed when we were there, the second week of December. It was crazy congested down there by the Little Mermaid. It will be nice when it is open all the time!

ses1230 said:
It was closed when we were there, the second week of December. It was crazy congested down there by the Little Mermaid. It will be nice when it is open all the time!

It was closed in January over marathon weekend. It really stunk to have to walk all the way around to get to Dumbo from LM, but I think they are using it for construction access for the Mine Train.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We were there January 6th (or 9th, can't remember) and were able to walk straight from Under the Sea to Dumbo in the morning/lunch, but by afternoon they had closed it off.

I haven't been able to find confirmation. I am assuming Gastons drew the line at LeFous Brew and will remain a Dry theme park? Can anyone confirm this? A co-worker is planning to head down and had asked me yesterday.

I haven't been able to find confirmation. I am assuming Gastons drew the line at LeFous Brew and will remain a Dry theme park? Can anyone confirm this? A co-worker is planning to head down and had asked me yesterday.

No alcohol at Gaston's Tavern. But they do now serve beer and wine at dinner at Be Our Guest restaurant right around the corner from there.

LeFou's Brew isn't alcoholic, it's apple juice.

Here's the description from AllEars
LeFou's Brew $9.99
Frozen apple juice with a hint of toasted marshmallow and topped with all-natural passion fruit-mango foam, served in a souvenir stein or goblet

No alcohol at Gaston's Tavern. But they do now serve beer and wine at dinner at Be Our Guest restaurant right around the corner from there.

One other point, you have to be eating there (is it only dinner?) and you can't take it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter