Official~ Having a Dole Whip in honor of Bob "Bawb" Varley

Having our second at Captain Cook's. Sorry about the empty cup. Couldn't wait.

5ea1b6df.jpg

That is so Bob! :lmao:

:goodvibes Jennifer

OMG!!!!! I was listening to some of the old podcasts recorded around the time he passed today. Now I want a dole whip!!!!

Listening to Bawb on past podcasts and drinking a Mo-hee-too.(did I spell that right?)

"All at once I hear his voice
And time just slips away"

Thank you Bawb! :hippie:

Hi everyone -

Not sure where to put this so you might see it in a few places but I am a lover of all things dole whip and the Disney DesignerLand blog is selling a limited run of Dole Whip t-shirts with an adventureland tiki twist. Hope you like it! I just wanted to share because I thought it was so cool.

I can't put links in as I just registered so google DisneyDesignerLand and it's the first link.

At WDW yesterday the young lady in front of us overheard us saying we had never had Dole Whip & what flavor we would try. After she ordered, she turned and said she bought our treats in honor of Bob Varney. Absolutely made our last day at Disney extra magical.
Didn't catch her name, but her camera has a Rapunzel (long yellow braid with flowers in it) camera strap.
Needless to say, if we ever get back to WDW we will pay it forward.
Thanks again!

At WDW yesterday the young lady in front of us overheard us saying we had never had Dole Whip & what flavor we would try. After she ordered, she turned and said she bought our treats in honor of Bob Varney. Absolutely made our last day at Disney extra magical.
Didn't catch her name, but her camera has a Rapunzel (long yellow braid with flowers in it) camera strap.
Thanks again!

Fab50MOM--thank you for taking time to post this.:thumbsup2:woohoo:

Thanks again!

And Bawb lives on through all the people that honor him by something as simple as buying a dolewhip and thinking of Bawb as you eat it, we do it often. What a wonderful thing to read and what a great young woman.

This gives me chills. I didn't know about this thread a week ago - if I had, I would have taken a picture of our Dole Whips in Disneyland. The next time we're in one of the parks (don't have a trip planned now which is making me antsy) I will definitely take a photo and post it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter