Official~ Having a Dole Whip in honor of Bob "Bawb" Varley

Here is my half vanilla half pineapple Dole Whip from my May trip. This was on May 20th. It was raining very hard outside so I took the time to sit down and enjoy a Dole Whip for Bob.

DSC00519.jpg

My only regret is that I only had one Dole Whip! It was so yummy!

It made me think of my father. Pineapple was his favorite Dairy Queen milkshake. He would have enjoyed the Dole Whip.

I had my first one last year in honor of Bob. From now on, it will be a must on every trip. Way to go Bob..you introduced many of us to something wonderful.

Listened to the Best of Bob tonight for about the fourth time. Each time, I miss him even more. So looking forward to having a Dole Whip for him in November! Miss you, Bawb!

Dolewhip.jpg

Listened to the Best of Bob tonight for about the fourth time. Each time, I miss him even more. So looking forward to having a Dole Whip for him in November! Miss you, Bawb!

Dolewhip.jpg

I love listenng to the Best of Bob! I'm also looking forward to having another Dole Whip for Bawb this fall.

from my bf's trip to visit me in late July. This was actually on his bday july 29th
6773_600140242715_73408709_35869564_1418559_n.jpg

Ok, I am new to the dis, have been listening to past pod casts but still haven't heard where in Disney World can I get a Dole Whip??

I only know of two ... one in Adventureland at the MK called Aloha Isle and I believe at Captain Cooks at the Polynesian Resort.

Having our second at Captain Cook's. Sorry about the empty cup. Couldn't wait.

5ea1b6df.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter