Official~ Having a Dole Whip in honor of Bob "Bawb" Varley

This one is DH with DD3 when we were in the parks before PCC 1.0
dolewhipforbawb.jpg

I did not start listening to the podcast until after Bob had passed, but it is evident that he was an amazing person who made a huge impact...and not just on the show, but in the lives of a great many people.

Whenever I visit the Magic Kingdom and have a Dole Whip, it will be in honor of him.

DSCN0247.jpg

My wife and I were in the Magic Kingdom on May 26th and both had our first Dole Whip in honor of Bob. They were great.

Yay! It was so nice to come home to more tributes to Bawb! Thank you all for posting.

And I've been hooked ever since......Makes me want another just looking at it.....
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I never had a Dole Whip, until I heard the Bawb story of buying whips for everyone, then consuming all of them on his way to Pete's house. Well, I went to Magic Kingdom and had one, then two, came back for a third, each time raising the cup to say thanks. Now whenever I take a visit to Magic Kingdom I will have two, one for me and the other for our friend Bawb.

i just got back from the dis and realized on the plane..i forgot my stinkin dole whip! I did post last years dole whip for bob, but darn it..didnt have a dole whip this time..grrrrr:rolleyes1

What can I say? It was an uber hot day and I needed a pick me up. While on my way to get BTM FP's, I stopped to get this cool treat in Bob's honor:

0621091315-1.jpg

I'm a little bit of a slacker, this happened on 6/21. Yum!

What can I say? It was an uber hot day and I needed a pick me up. While on my way to get BTM FP's, I stopped to get this cool treat in Bob's honor:

0621091315-1.jpg

I'm a little bit of a slacker, this happened on 6/21. Yum!

Love it - I sat on those benches and had one for Bawb:goodvibes

I got nothing to add, just wanted to say it's good to see you posting again Will:thumbsup2

Well, I had a dole whip and really enjoyed it! Then after throwing my cup away I remembered this thread :(. I'll describe the picture, 14 year old kid sitting on a red bench enjoying a delicious dole whip right next to a popcorn cart.

Well, I had a dole whip and really enjoyed it! Then after throwing my cup away I remembered this thread :(. I'll describe the picture, 14 year old kid sitting on a red bench enjoying a delicious dole whip right next to a popcorn cart.

Wahoo! Bawb's smiling. :goodvibes

In my recent trip I had 1 or 2 or 3 ..okay i had 5 dole whips for Bob :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter