Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

We have an ADR for Beaches and Cream in late-April that will go until 9pm or so. We are staying at AoA. I believe that Skyliner closes at 8:30pm correct? What is our best option for returning to AoA? Ride share?

We have an ADR for Beaches and Cream in late-April that will go until 9pm or so. We are staying at AoA. I believe that Skyliner closes at 8:30pm correct? What is our best option for returning to AoA? Ride share?
What is the date of your reservation?

The Skyliner closes 1 hour after the last park closes so it depends on what time the parks close the day of your ADR.

As of now, park hours have been extended through April 24th. The next extension of park hours should happen this Friday morning around 11AM EST. Park hours are tracked here.

Currently, until April 24th Epcot is closing at 11PM and it's anticipated it's hours will be extended past April 24th. If the hours are extended, you should be good to take the Skyliner back to AoA.

If by small chance they aren't, yes, ride share is probably your easiest option.

Last edited:
We usually stay off site, but for our upcoming trip we'll be at SSR in Paddock. I'm thinking we'll drive most of the time because I am worried about buses. Would love some advice/first hand experience on that.

My biggest question is what to do for our MK day. We want to be there before park open but also have an ADR for 6:45 pm (park as of now closes at 7). Would you do bus or car? Is one better than the other or is it all about the same in wait times?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

I would do bus to MK just to avoid the parking at the TTC. If you are concerned about getting on a bus, it might be a good idea to head to the Grandstand bus stop as that is the first stop for SSR.

I would do bus to MK just to avoid the parking at the TTC. If you are concerned about getting on a bus, it might be a good idea to head to the Grandstand bus stop as that is the first stop for SSR.

Awesome thank you! Are there advantages with other parks to taking the bus vs car?

What is the best way to get from the Contemporary to AK for rope drop? What time would we need to be at the bus stop or what time would we need to request a taxi? What about HS?

If the best way is to go by taxi could you tell me how taxis are addressing covid concerns?

Are busses running from the theme parks to Disney Springs? If I do a google search there are so many conflicting reports, I can't keep them straight. We are going to AK on Friday, April 30th and have an ADR at DS that night. I assumed we would just take a bus from AK to DS, but if they don't offer transport, I wanted to see what other options we had (bus to AKL then bus to DS? or ride share?)

No, buses from the parks to Disney Springs have not run since re-opening in 2020. You would need to go to a resort then take a bus to DS from there.

Are busses running from the theme parks to Disney Springs? If I do a google search there are so many conflicting reports, I can't keep them straight. We are going to AK on Friday, April 30th and have an ADR at DS that night. I assumed we would just take a bus from AK to DS, but if they don't offer transport, I wanted to see what other options we had (bus to AKL then bus to DS? or ride share?)

Another option is bus from AK to Saratoga Springs and walk

What's the fastest way for a non-Four Seasons guest to get to the Four Seasons from the Magic Kingdom? Thinking of booking their princess makeover for my daughter prior to dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table. Would a spa appointment allow us to ride the Four Seasons' bus from the TTC *and* return to the park after the makeover? Or would we need to rely on Uber for at least one of those trips?

Also, any tips on timing in terms of how far in advance we should leave MK for the spa and how long to leave ourselves to get back to MK for an ADR? Thank you all. Haven't been to Disney in about 20 years, let alone as a parent, so it's like learning a whole new language, ha.

My husband read somewhere (I’m not sure where) that if the skyliner is running, the buses are not. Can anyone confirm that?

If that’s true, do we have to get in line earlier for the skyliner than we normally would for the buses to make rope drop?

My husband read somewhere (I’m not sure where) that if the skyliner is running, the buses are not. Can anyone confirm that?

If that’s true, do we have to get in line earlier for the skyliner than we normally would for the buses to make rope drop?
It depends on which resort you're staying at. I know Pop does not have buses to DHS or Epcot when the Skyliner is running but Art of Animation does so some guests walk across the bridge to AoA and take a bus from there.

The same 90 min window for arrival at transportation offers your best chances of being in the early rope drop crowd. Some arrive later and are successful so it's a personal decision.

If I wanted to take a bus from Riviera to Disney Springs for Dinner so (5-6:30 window), how early do I need to get in line for that bus? How often do Disney Springs buses run from resorts?

With the Epcot monorail not running, what is the easiest/quickest way to get from MK to Epcot?

No, buses from the parks to Disney Springs have not run since re-opening in 2020. You would need to go to a resort then take a bus to DS from there.

Related to that, is the “normal” bus transportation between Disney Springs and the resorts operating. So, for example, if we go to MK for an 8 AM opening and wanted to go to DS for lunch, could we still walk over to the Contemporary and get a bus from there to DS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter