Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

Starting to panic a little and could use some help!

Which is faster at MK close, after Enchantment (once we've exited the park):

Bus to Boardwalk?
Bus to Yacht Club?
(or are we better off just grabbing which ever comes first?)

What is the travel time for each?

Second: If I chose to Lyft from TTC to Boardwalk, how much time should I give myself to get to TTC then Lyft to Boardwalk?

Third: Can I walk to CR then Lyft to Boardwalk, and if so how much time should I give myself?
The travel time, once you're on a bus, to BW vs. YC will probably be pretty much the same. So catch whichever comes first.

I can't fully answer your questions about Lyft, because your wait time for an available vehicle isn't definite. Our DD was there the week before Thanksgiving and said that when they closed down a park, they often had to wait some time (15-20 minutes?) for a rideshare vehicle.

I can tell you that the walk to CR would only be about 10 minutes, more or less, while getting to TTC will take much longer since you'll be waiting in line for the ferry or monorail with the hordes of people leaving after Enchantment.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question but what is the best way to get from Poly to POFQ for breakfast on our off park day? We want to take an opportunity to do a little resort hopping on our down day and we would like to visit thr Port Orleans hotels and have a little breakfast before taking the boat to DS to shop and have lunch.

Any advice is appreciated!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question but what is the best way to get from Poly to POFQ for breakfast on our off park day? We want to take an opportunity to do a little resort hopping on our down day and we would like to visit thr Port Orleans hotels and have a little breakfast before taking the boat to DS to shop and have lunch.

What time is your breakfast compared to what times the parks open? Using Disney transportation you would need to take transportation to a park and then transfer to a POFQ bus from there but this will all depend on how early your reservation is compared to when the parks open.

Depending on the time, you can monorail to Magic Kingdom and take the bus over. Busses should be running every 10 minutes starting 1 hour before park opening.

What is best way back and forth to MK from Dolphin with an ECV? Staying at Dolphin one night before switching to GDT and want to take advantage of evening extra Magic hours.

What is best way back and forth to MK from Dolphin with an ECV? Staying at Dolphin one night before switching to GDT and want to take advantage of evening extra Magic hours.
Swan and Dolphin have bus transportation to Transportation and Ticket Center. From there you can ride either the Monorail or Ferry Boats to Magic Kingdom. Returning to The Dolphin is the same just in reverse. The buses have the ability to load an ECV without you having to get off of it.

Best way to get from pop century to the contemporary? Doing one night at POP then transferring
...you can take the gondolas to DHS and then transfer to a bus going directly to the Contemporary. However, will you have your luggage and other personal belongings with you? If so, I recommend Uber or Lyft.

...you can take the gondolas to DHS and then transfer to a bus going directly to the Contemporary. However, will you have your luggage and other personal belongings with you? If so, I recommend Uber or Lyft.
I'm pretty sure the resorts will transfer our luggage? They used to anyways... But that's a great suggestion; totally forgot about catching a bus at HS

I'm pretty sure they will transfer your luggage just not any refrigerated items.
Yep they will! They won’t guarantee a time though but I think the latest they have shown up for us is 6 pm during a busy season. You have to go to/call bell services when you get there. The luggage won’t show up in your room.

And correct, they won’t put any cold items in a fridge till you arrive at your new resort.
Whomp whomp.

Yep they will! They won’t guarantee a time though but I think the latest they have shown up for us is 6 pm during a busy season. You have to go to/call bell services when you get there. The luggage won’t show up in your room.

And correct, they won’t put any cold items in a fridge till you arrive at your new resort.
Whomp whomp.
Thanks! I knew about the fridge items, because I called ahead due to medication that needs refrigeration and they said we could drop it at the front and they have a medication storage fridge to hold it for us at The Contemporary.

Staying at Saratoga for my upcoming trip, mostly a hotel stay with only 2 park days. On our non park days, we have reservations one day to have lunch at Sanaa @ AK Lodge, we also want to go eat at Sassagoula floatworks @ Port orleans and at some point we want to ride the monorail and the skyliner and lastly we also want to walk around the boarwalk. What are the best ways to go from SSR to all our various destinations?
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter