Official Inaugural Grumpy 2017 Thread

called local t-shirt place but was not able to get it done - grump is disney image so that won't happen. Would need Etsy shop or a couple of online t-shirt places will do it, but that will take over a week. So, I'm just gonna have this shirt made for myself when I get back home.

alternate is, if someone has iron-on making skills and the equipment here in Orlando then they can get it done for themselves by tomorrow.

Oh well.

I feel so badly for everyone that entered (and obviously trained for) the half or Dopey. I guess all you can do is laugh.

The images are great! How did you make them?
I used free windows program called Paint.NET, it is like photoshop. I did low resolution because it was a rush job so i'll do better when i get home and gonna get myself a shirt....maybe can get a medal made.

I used free windows program called Paint.NET, it is like photoshop. I did low resolution because it was a rush job so i'll do better when i get home and gonna get myself a shirt....maybe can get a medal made.
If you go through with this, I will gladly pay you for a shirt. This is an awesome idea.

called local t-shirt place but was not able to get it done - grump is disney image so that won't happen. Would need Etsy shop or a couple of online t-shirt places will do it, but that will take over a week. So, I'm just gonna have this shirt made for myself when I get back home.

alternate is, if someone has iron-on making skills and the equipment here in Orlando then they can get it done for themselves by tomorrow.

Oh well.

They sell iron on materials at places like Joanne's and Michael's. You print it on a color printer.

I saw a spectator with that design as a sign during the full today. I think it's safe to say it has caught on.

Just in case you're putting that in writing on the shirt, do you mean "lightning"? Or actually "lighting"?
I didn't think to put that on there but thanks for correction and maybe we can add it.

What i'll do is try to clean it up and then find a few places online that make individual shirts, like cafepress.com, and i'll put whatever versions you want, with no extra charge other than default prices the sites offer.

I need to check at home the site i used previously to see if they offer a front end, or if everyone would just have to take the images and use their site tools to align it on whatever shirt colors you wanted.

Last time I made a shirt I used CustomInk to do it...it was not too expensive and you can design your own shirt with uploaded images using their online "LAB". I suggest you use this link to make your own design:

https://www.customink.com/lab
When using it you can even add your own name on the back or I was thinking the number "35.5" or "35.5 MILES", etc. I'm guessing it costs extra. I think you can also choose other shirt colors - instead of just white, etc.

Here is a screenshot of a couple of possible versions - using the "non-background" version of the images I made:
1.png2.png

And here is what it could look like if you choose the one with the background - which would be a big square - doesn't look as nice, in my opinion.
3.png

(Note, I can remove the blue lightning bolt from the background too, and just be GRUMPY by himself with the text)

If you want different variations/colors (in text, etc) then let me know. I will upload the various pictures tomorrow but you can get an idea of the options I thought of so far. I thought about adding Donald Duck like someone had shown in a different design, but that might just get cluttered.

Also, there are probably other websites that can also make these shirts for you (like cafepress.com, etc) - in case CustomInk won't or in case you have different preference.

Attachments

• 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    438.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    716.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    706 KB · Views: 42
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    414.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 9.PNG
    9.PNG
    280.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    242.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
These are awesome and I pulled down the image that I like most. Will try to order a shirt this weekend. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter